Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I dont own any of the 2015s....but how would you compare the quality of the Chicagos, SBB, UNC and CM?

Base on what I read...SBB seems to reign supreme. 

SBBs > CHIs = UNCs > CMs

at the end of the day its what you like ...personally I like the soft leather of the SBBs but i can easily see an argument of the CHI and SBB slots. Honestly, I think the Lasers are overlooked (bland palette, availaiblity) in the talk of the 2015 remastered class and would put them over the CMs.

Shoe Goo or Barge Cement, maybe a sewing awl, good as new.  1's never die.  A shoe is truly dead when the sole crumbles and the sides are all busted out.
i hope you're right. I may decide to pass on the breds because i need a new pair. Or wait for the remaster?

you referring to me?

Nah, I was referring to the map on the previous page. The hunt for the 16 b/reds begins. Also, IMHO I think you should grab the shadows if you want em bad enough. Honestly, They may or may not remaster. Im gonna hunt for the 13' breds and 13' royals after I get the upcoming 1 releases. For some reason I want the different retros. I was rocking my shadows yesterday after taking them off from ebay. Decided not to sell. I just want the "trinity" in all "nike air" forms.

I just compared the leather on the black gum bottoms, Cyber Mondays and the black Ying Yangs. Wow! The differences in JB leather quality is all over the board.

Back
Top Bottom