Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Oh yeah, you mean like how I was the first to give the release date for Cyber Monday 3s, Georgetown 11s, red/white 11s, navy/gum 11s, those all blue 12s.
Was the first to post Space Jams moved up from 12/17 to 12/10.
Gave info for 31s from August through December.
I don't post any real info at all. :rofl:

Local shop in my area has a fsr of Cyber Mondays on sale for $110 and I am considering copping. Would love it if someone could comment on the quality of the shoe. It seems like opinions vary across the board.

As an FYI, because my collection consists of more New Balances than any other brands my standard for quality leather is high, lol.
Cyber Monday's leather is one of the best in the last year. Soft, comfortable and decent thickness too. You won't regret copping if you can get past the all white sole. If you don't like the white outsole, go for the black Yin Yang's.

Last edited:
Local shop in my area has a fsr of Cyber Mondays on sale for $110 and I am considering copping. Would love it if someone could comment on the quality of the shoe. It seems like opinions vary across the board.

As an FYI, because my collection consists of more New Balances than any other brands my standard for quality leather is high, lol.

Quality is very good. I wouldn't hesitate myself if I could get them at the $110 price point. Great pick up.

Last edited:
there is literally no way you could know that :rofl:

Sometimes common sense goes a long way. To think they will produce as many royals as a black and red doesn't make sense to me.

Maybe it's just me. Black and reds and chicagos will and should always be the more produced out of all og 1

Sometimes common sense goes a long way. To think they will produce as many royals as a black and red doesn't make sense to me.

Maybe it's just me. Black and reds and chicagos will and should always be the more produced out of all og 1
that's not the way things have worked this year. They have upped production on every single og retro this year. They make the same among of royals as this year's breds, bit to say they'll make less is a baseless assumption that ignores everything that jb has done since last holiday.

I could never take pics of my kicks like that. I mean whats stopping a guy from scooping em up and hitting a 100 yard dash, real quick? Meanwhile, he's ahead of you by 20 feet and you trying to pack up your tripod and holing your camera up tryna go after him.

what neighborhood do you live in where you are worried about someone snatching them from you while you are 10 feet away, if that?

that's not the way things have worked this year. They have upped production on every single og retro this year. They make the same among of royals as this year's breds, bit to say they'll make less is a baseless assumption that ignores everything that jb has done since last holiday.

care to put a friendly wager on it, say $300? We can have babyj hold the money. I trust him.

I dont compare other model releases to AJ1's. If this is the case, 9/3 will be an easy cop. You gonna say easy cop?

He doesn't he's being like that annoying sak dude

So when the time comes and they might be limited he's gonna come in here with his chest out thinking he knew all because he guessed it

:smh:

thats not me Zyzz. I don't care about shoes like some of you guys do.

And are YOU really going to say you have never ever ever come into a thread and say I told you so about any Jordan release? You really gonna say that you cheap ***? You going there?

I;m not even trying to hype shoes here. I felt like i said something that seemed very logical. I can never see Nike producing as many royals as they do with black and red AJ1. I can't.

I'm not saying they are limited or not

But what's the point in throwing it out there 9 months in advance and putting money on it as if you have a source. No one even knows since shoes arent even close to be produced yet

Just sayin

Last edited:
high school reunions are overrated, unless its the 20+ one. If you are not in my circle still, I don't need to see you.

Concert > 10 yr reunion.

Just realized my 25 yr reunion is coming too.

Who knows bout the royals..I just hope they stick to this bred wave and put em in hibbets and other stores that normally wouldn't get 1s. Kinda ready 2 see how the black toes turn out now and if they will be spread out good also

high school reunions are overrated, unless its the 20+ one. If you are not in my circle still, I don't need to see you.

Concert > 10 yr reunion.

Just realized my 25 yr reunion is coming too.

I'm friends with all my people from high school still, so the reunion was not necessary.

Back
Top Bottom