Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
They should merge the two threads. No point going back and forth.
Trust me, you don't want to do that.

You saw what happened to @Zyzz, right?

This thread is the #AJ1Fam's private sanctuary from the drama that the hypebeasts in the release thread generate.

The 2016 Bred's don't seem to be going for that much. Can easily pick up a pair of ebay for around $300. These are probably produced in way higher numbers than the 2013 breds.

Last edited:

The 2016 Bred's don't seem to be going for that much. Can easily pick up a pair of ebay for arund $300. These are probably produced in way higher numbers than the 2013 breds.
They got a HIGHER OVERALL NUMBER IN SUPPLY in comparison to the 2013 Bred supply........but the distribution of pairs to stores will not make them GR as people keep thinking.

They limited, it is just that more stores will be receiving them......but they will be limited to be sold per store.

I have a small feeling that 2016 Bred thread could be locked up soon, like the 2013 Bred thread............the d***wagging of the GR vs Limited debate is still going on in there

Last edited:
Merging the threads is a terrible idea.

Absolutely horrendous. This thread is already going to get enough of the splashback come Saturday, last thing we need is have the actual near-release flood here.

I'd straight up exclusively get on NT for the general section at that point :lol:

Last edited:
Trust me, you don't want to do that.

You saw what happened to @Zyzz
, right?

This thread is the #AJ1Fam's private sanctuary from the drama that the hypebeasts in the release thread generate.

Ahh no idea what happened to him. Hope it's not anything serious.. I just hate going back and forth threads. Oh well I'll live with it.

Gonna hit up a few places tomorrow for raffles. Think a few spots around me are doing FCFS which is wild. but hopefully i'll get lucky. lol

I have a small feeling that 2016 Bred thread could be locked up soon, like the 2013 Bred thread............the d***wagging of the GR vs Limited debate is still going on in there

Should've been locked. I been unsubscribed :lol:

Last edited:
Both my footlockers said they are getting a full size run that's it

Last edited:
The complete list that I've been using over the years.

Bumped as of 8:30pm pacific 8/29/16

Raffle entries accepted until 8/31 11:59pm pacific time.

***Please try to only enter at branches where you can realistically travel to***

Thanks to all who have/are contributing!
 Will edit accordingly.

Good luck everyone! Patience is a virtue
Anybody got sheik raffle code for Houston ? Thanks

Thanks for spreading the word. My eyes have been straining trying to keep up with everything.

there's a mall on my route (mail carrier) and im wondering what the employees will think if i go in and ask em too lock mee in for a pair haha

Both my footlockers said they are getting a full size run that's it
100x100px-LS-362fc9e7_20160602_145020.png

I'm just sticking to the Shiekh raffles for this Bred release........that is how much I ain't stressing over this #SadderDay recklessness.  I mean I got a raffle ticket from my local Champs and local FTL, but that is about it.

I'm done with raffles for this Bred 1 release......if I manage to get a pair, then sweet.
there ain't no shiehk in ny :lol:

12 to 24 seems like numbers I'm hearing. But I will personally be happy if I don't have to spend 350 like last time. Waffling on the tumbled but it's bred 1s! Hopefully I can come up on this fcfs spot. Don't really feel like putting in a lone raffle for a pair. But hey...

If I don't get called on Wednesday for a raffle win, my limit is 350 on eBay! Smh paying double [emoji]128532[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom