Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Sharing the same sentiment. I've been so tempted to pick up those Lettermans at the outlet for $99. Something tells me they'll drop a little more. Hopefully my hold out doesn't leave me high and dry. Looking to scoop Metallics and Black Yin Yangs sub $100 as well.
Yep.. if the black or white yin yangs go sub-$100 i may be in for a pair.  Cant decide which of the two tho.. 

Sharing the same sentiment. I've been so tempted to pick up those Lettermans at the outlet for $99. Something tells me they'll drop a little more. Hopefully my hold out doesn't leave me high and dry. Looking to scoop Metallics and Black Yin Yangs sub $100 as well.

i actually forgot about the yin yangs because of the banned release :lol: i'd like to cop the black pair on disco as well

Yep.. if the black or white yin yangs go sub-$100 i may be in for a pair.  Cant decide which of the two tho.. 

i actually forgot about the yin yangs because of the banned release :lol: i'd like to cop the black pair on disco as well

Kind of insane there was so much hype for Banneds yet all the other OG 1s released this year are hitting steep discounts...

Not a bad haul lately

I'm not putting the word Easy to the black toe. Easier, maybe. But if i decide to cop, i going full force

completely whittled my 1 collection to Royals, Breds, Shadows, Chicagos, and Fragments. sad to see the SBBs and the Black Toes go but I just didn't really wear many jordans at all last year. have to throw some on foot wears in here soon.

Somehow I didn't visit this thread all day but haven't been on much but seen these posts just now.

To every single one of you who said something on IG And took a minute out of you day to reply on here, I greatly appreciate it.

As much as some people are annoying, trolls, and hate, good to know we got some good people on here still especially in the best thread on NT.

God bless you guys [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

#AJ1FAM

Last edited:
Bert. Bert. Prayers out to you, your girlfriend's family and may you all rise above the loss, stronger than you all have ever been[emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom