Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
do people buy the jumpman air jordan 1's?
I do. There are nice colorways out there. This year alone I copped the black un-supreme, allstar passport, and the gold and bronze medal olympics. Some better than others, the worst being the PE series. The colorways were nice but quality was absent. :smh:

I wonder if the person who designed this is actually proud of this awful design...
These green and black joints are fire to me. They would be way better with the new mold but still a must cop me.

Remember when AJ1s with the Jumpman logo on the tongue and the back was OUR ONLY OPTION when buying Retro/hyped colorways?

Those days............do not miss them at all LOL
I was sooo irritated by this especially on the OG colorways. The super high leather tounges that never stay straight pissed me off too. That's why I custimized all the 08-09 OG colorways with Nike Air back then. I don't mind it on mids but I got used to highs over the years. Now I wear most jumpman high 1's with my pants covering the tounge and most of them have the same color JM on the heel so it's all good.

Yep. However, some have been great like 2009 Shadow 1s, Vegas 1s and Gucci 1s(first production run).
Can't forget black laser premier, urban haze premier and election day all dope imo.

Found another banned for $285 shipped. Debating...
Size? O.O
My size. No one else wears my size. 
laugh.gif

Looking at all of the 1s og that have dropped, i appreciate the sbb in both variations. They add color; i hope jb continues making dope colors. The remastered 1s definitely trump the 2013-14 run as far as colors.

One of my gripes about jb is that red, black, white, and blue are overused on my favorite models. Bring on the orange, yellow, and green kicks

How do the Breds 1 2016 fit? True to size or I could go down half a size..
True to size. I'm a regular size 9 in retros and the size 9 fits fine. I think if you have a narrow foot then you could probably go have a size down, if you want that snug fit.

Looking at all of the 1s og that have dropped, i appreciate the sbb in both variations. They add color; i hope jb continues making dope colors. The remastered 1s definitely trump the 2013-14 run as far as colors.

One of my gripes about jb is that red, black, white, and blue are overused on my favorite models. Bring on the orange, yellow, and green kicks
Happy to say I have all pairs pictured.  I need frags, DSM's(on the fence bcuz I'm not big on patent leather), LM's, NYC and whatever is upcoming.

Yup, the shattered backboards are special. Probably one of the best Non-Og colorways in my books, along with the buttery leather. I definitely prefer them over the Fragments; there's just something about that milky white/orange/black combination. I hope they retro them one day.

Take out Ying yang joints and them letterman and add frags and sbbs then put a nike air sign in the middle. :nthat:

Jb needs to drop the Celtics again and some yellow black toes with tumbled leather and sail in place of white.

I would buy this version of the black toes in a instant

Last edited:

You left out 3 remasterd pairs (assuming you're not counting 23LA's and including Frag's in the 15'-16' run being the're remastered) but I don't know, I think it's a tie if anything between 13'-14' OG series 1's vs 15'-16' OG remastered series 1's. Both 2 year spans have 6 original colorways (if we get blacktoes and UK this year) and both have at least ten retro plus colorways that are dope imo.

The new "old" mold makes the difference. However if we talking about "dropped" vs "will drop" I have to to give it to 13s and 14s since it had the black and whites, royals and shawdows. Also the black toes haven't "dropped" yet. In due time, my friends.

The new "old" mold makes the difference. However if we talking about "dropped" vs "will drop" I have to to give it to 13s and 14s since it had the black and whites, royals and shawdows. Also the black toes haven't "dropped" yet. In due time, my friends.
I agree the new "old" mold makes a huge difference but he said colorway wise and I'm kind of leaning towards 13'-14' also but I just said a tie if anything because I can see arguing both ways, for good reason.

Last edited:
A dude locally is offering his white pinnacles for my Chicagos . Are there fake pairs of these floating around ?Both are worn and I have no interest in wearing the Pinnacles, but seem like a good pair for trade bait? Also, how do Pinnacles fit overall, just in case :D

I agree the new "old" mold makes a huge difference but he said colorway wise and I'm kind of leaning towards 13'-14' also but I just said a tie if anything because I can see arguing both ways, for good reason.
Once we get royals and shadows and the aforementioned cws (black toes, reverses and Kentuckys) get released it will be hard to argue otherwise. But in the moment the first batch reigns supreme. I'm happy the jordan 1 retro finally getting the attention it deserves. It started everything...

A dude locally is offering his white pinnacles for my Chicagos . Are there fake pairs of these floating around ?Both are worn and I have no interest in wearing the Pinnacles, but seem like a good pair for trade bait? Also, how do Pinnacles fit overall, just in case :D
I have both pairs but I wouldn't trade my chi's if all you're going to is trade them anyway. As far as sizing they fit a little looser but I still get them the same size as my other 1's.

Why would you do THAT?! Chicago's are just as good for trade bait. Hence, why he is willing to trade Pinnacle's. :lol:

Those black yin yangs are top 3 in that pic. Leave those and take out the lasers if anything.
Does nothing for me personally *Ying yangs* but for a customizing standpoint the lasers has so much potential and I think it was a dope sneaker even if stood on its own untouched. But it's all opinion...

Back
Top Bottom