• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
@Gambit11 congrats on copping! I'm still waiting for a good deal before I cop
pimp.gif
 Thanks man, hope you find a good deal. 

Wore my Breds for the third time today. They're breaking in nicely. This goes to show that the black leather on the show isn't plastic. It's real leather, hence the natural looking creasing. The black leather on the shoe gets a bad rap because it isn't the same grade as the red portions of the shoe

QFT B/red > SBB quality wise.

Man he really stuntin on both their fits w those,are those the 94s?? idk how many ppl can make beat shoes look better than bred 1s and I don't even like chis

Rocky is wearing '85s.

I love the way the sole curves at the mid-panel, and hate (but understand why) that that's an aspect no Jordan I sole has had since.

Last edited:
Since when all these hype monsters starting wearing ones... What happen cross bones Jeremy Scott's don't work for rocky no more.

What a freaking clown.

roll.gif

That trade scenario...
Might as well use that money for 2 pairs of shoes for the SBBs.
I think if i do a 2-for-SBB trade I will still be under some of the pricepoints I've seen for 8/8.5 SBBs. 
Black toes are overrated. I like them, not love the. Will take black white OGs over black toes any day of the week
Definetly understand folks love/hate the black toes and BWs are just a classic with any outfilt or mood. so which is why i wasn't going to consider a 2-for-1 trade with the upcoming blacktoes release.  

I dont know people do not like to do trades unless they are getting the better deal. you should over black and whites and top 3s or resell those to buy the sbbs.
I had considered doing top 3 and UKs for SBBs... but wasn't sure that would be a nice enough enticement. 

Finally received my pair from SNKRS yesterday and I am very pleased. If I could change anything though, it would be the hue of red. I would have preferred the same hue of red my 01 pairs have. I'm good though, the quality on these are top notch.

Am I the only one happy seeing Rocky wearing those. Two dudes in the room wearing breds and not only is he wearing chicagos he's wearing either 94s or 85s and it's not even like he unds'd them. If u follow rocky he has worn wc4s several times even said that was his fave shoe. I respect his chicagos.

Last edited:
Am I the only one happy seeing Rocky wearing those. Two dudes in the room wearing breds and not only is he wearing chicagos he's wearing either 94s or 85s and it's not even like he unds'd them. If u follow rocky he has worn wc4s several times even said that was his fave shoe. I respect his chicagos.

Nah I don't respect him.

He's a hype monster, rolls with whatever is cool at the moment. Him and his crew been riding the one wave now.. Just a matter of time before they back to high Slps or whatever else these clowns rock.

Had a dude offer me an 8/10 pair of Royal 1s for 450. I tell him I'm interested but the resale for 2017s will be lower than that with better quality. Now he wants an offer lol

yea rocky isnt some entry level sneaker head imo. travis aint playin either he wearing js that make me think oh hell na he aint do that

my dude came back to houston w the royals...and then rocked 30k eminems?? and the lasers??
sick.gif

Last edited:
You guys get so excited for the less than average.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

And don't get excited over those Em's they were gifted. No rapper with a net worth under 3 million with a half decent accountant is spending 30k on some sneakers.

yea rocky isnt some entry level sneaker head imo. travis aint playin either he wearing js that make me think oh hell na he aint do that

my dude came back to houston w the royals...and then rocked 30k eminems?? and the lasers??
sick.gif

see that's that cloth-talk ... i'm a call them my each-hypebeast-teach-1hypbests ...
roll.gif

Son put the sick face like this dude killed the game.. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Oh lord...

Another month or so till this thread clears up...

Back
Top Bottom