Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

You don't really appreciate them until they are in your hands and you feel the shoes. Any other SBB owner will tell you the same. 
Considering what the resale is on the SBB, I completely agree with him.  I love the color of the SBB but there is no way I am paying $400+ for that shoe.  I'd be content with the SBB 2.0.

Definitely. I was originally going to flip them until I held them. Instantly changed my mind seeing how soft and padded they were. Shape is also amazing.
I won the raffle and thought, "Well I guess I'll go and pick them up, they are a cool design and remind me of the fragments." I wasn't even sure if I wanted to keep them or return them or  even trade Chis for them, but after I got home and looked at them I knew I would keep them. 

How nice is the sbbs leather compared to luxury sneakers like common projects, or other high end items ?  like just how good is the sbb leather ?  
The orange and sail are very nice. It's very soft to the touch and almost felt-like.  I'm not sure how it compares to those since I have never held a pair, but as far as Js go you have to remember this was the first pair that came with this style leather in the remastered line. That's one of the reasons people were praising it. 

I won the raffle and thought, "Well I guess I'll go and pick them up, they are a cool design and remind me of the fragments." I wasn't even sure if I wanted to keep them or return them or  even trade Chis for them, but after I got home and looked at them I knew I would keep them. 

The biggest gripe for me was the orange toebox. I wished it was a cream/white color, but now I like the way it is. I honestly did not see the hype from day 1, so that had 0 influence on my decision to keep. Glad I ended up keeping them.

How nice is the sbbs leather compared to luxury sneakers like common projects, or other high end items ?  like just how good is the sbb leather ?  

If you have the 2016 banned's/bred's, the sbb are softer. To me, it feels almost nubuck-like. Definitely the most comfy for me out of all the remastereds I own.

Last edited:
I still don't understand why people confuse "quality" with softness of leather. SBBs, Chicagos, and the Black and Reds are all the same "quality". 

So are the SBB akin to the Black Toes and SBB 2.0 to the Chicago?

And SBB >>>

Don't have Banned or Shadow 09 but SBB had to be the best materials I seent on a 1.

Last edited:
Outchea lookin like a Marcus Jacob pocketbook

It kinda boosts my ego knowing i gave one of the top quality 1s. Even though theyare the pre Nike air 2009 shadows, they have held me down

So are the SBB akin to the Black Toes and SBB 2.0 to the Chicago?

And SBB >>>

Don't have Banned or Shadow 09 but SBB had to be the best materials I seent on a 1.
kinda but sbb have unique color blocking where the toebox is orange instead of the traditional white 

People who are still searching for Banned pair, prices are creeping down a bit. Start messaging sellers on eBay for Paypal invoice price. There are definitely a handful of pairs out there to be had for $280 range. I doubt these drop to the $250 price, but will buy more if they do. This is actually following pretty close to what the Chicago's did for resell price.

How many are you at now, and avg price per?

Release Day/Store Restocks: 7 pairs

Resell pairs: 6 pairs (prices ranging from 285-320)

At 13 currently might sit out SBB 2.0 and cop more

Folks on Twitter trying to move these quick af

Last edited:
I'd just want a total of 2...Currently have 0...One day.

If you really wanted them you would go out and get it. Why wait "one day" when the opportunity is in front of you now.

Think about it.....
fantastic motivational speech.

As I get older, shoes are lesser and lesser of a priority. I'd love a pair though.

Also, there seems to be a lot of fakes, which makes me more apprehensive as well.

fantastic motivational speech.

As I get older, shoes are lesser and lesser of a priority. I'd love a pair though.

Also, there seems to be a lot of fakes, which makes me more apprehensive as well.

[emoji]128517[/emoji] I try to encourage. Everyone will get a [emoji]127829[/emoji] that is if you try.

The longer you wait the more fakes that are being integrated into the mix.

Try scrolling Deadlaced page on twitter and find your size and negotiate a price that works for you and the seller.

Good Luck [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji] :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom