Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
iphones in 2016 
laugh.gif

shoot i was gonna get the iphone too, but i'll just wait. i just paid my last installment for the 6 in august, so no rush in increasing the bill right away.

Yeah I got it in my cart too on mobil but when it wanted to take me to my cart it did the "its packed" page. Then  I got through to check out and when I clicked payment it was gone. 

3 dot crew lol. If you're having to click on crap like this, we already know we're talking the L. I know some bots had at least 375 pairs (not one person, the bot in total). Me? Oh, 3 dot crew and only the finest L money can't buy.

3 dot crew> Bots

Who am I kidding. Fixed it myself. Just give me a pair in my size at retail lol

Last edited:
Failed on the double up but was able to scoop the BOG x Pigeon collab as my consolation prize... of all places UO had em 
roll.gif

One dude on twitter was bragging how his bot checked out 5 pairs. Only problem was they were the wrong SKU. LOL. He's gonna have fun returning those Yin Yangs. 
roll.gif

Idiot got roasted too, and looks like he just deleted the tweet. I needed that laugh.

One dude on twitter was bragging how his bot checked out 5 pairs. Only problem was they were the wrong SKU. LOL. He's gonna have fun returning those Yin Yangs. :rofl:

Idiot got roasted too, and looks like he just deleted the tweet. I needed that laugh.

Yeah many dudes were trying to switch the link around and it completely backfired :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom