Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

I don't like how that looks

Back on track.

You know I'm kinda regretting never scooping Melos.. And I'm a big melo fan.. I should go after them
I'm kinda on the reverse feeling about them.. they are at the bottom of the totempole from my collection.  Might have to unload them soon.  

Quote:
Wore my Breds for the third time today. They're breaking in nicely. This goes to show that the black leather on the show isn't plastic. It's real leather, hence the natural looking creasing. The black leather on the shoe gets a bad rap because it isn't the same grade as the red portions of the shoe
If any of ya'll on this thread are currently wearing your Breds or have them in rotation, please post more pics of them as they break in. Would love to see everyone's unique AJ1.

And hopefully they're not pics with crease shields or packaging tape on the sole.

Last edited:

I don't like how that looks

J-Pack Royals were cool in their own right though. As long as they were viewed as a nice clean Dunk colorway but they always got a bad rep because they were constantly seen as "poor man Royals." If you're a fan of Dunks this was one of the better colorways imo.

Last edited:
So who do you think the market is?
When I say market I mean what the shoes are selling for. The going rate. A seller can charge whatever he wants yes but the market will determine a more realistic number for what a buyer is willing to pay. So now back to your original statement of fragments should be priced the same as bred 1s because they cost the same. Not going to happen like I said your living in fantasy world.

When I say market I mean what the shoes are selling for. The going rate. A seller can charge whatever he wants yes but the market will determine a more realistic number for what a buyer is willing to pay. So now back to your original statement of fragments should be priced the same as bred 1s because they cost the same. Not going to happen like I said your living in fantasy world.
For the Frags, what you're paying for is:

-A remastered version of Michael Jordan's first signature

-The great Hiroshi Fujiwara's co-sign

-The "Fragment" stamp of approval

-Quality materials

-Limited colorway

Wanna buy some Frags for 1000 dollars? What about 2000?

good idea to keep an extra pair of banneds to hopefully trade for 2017 royals in May?

Back
Top Bottom