Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
just cooked 2013 DS bred 1 (8.5) for just under 4 bills shipped from solesupremacy

patience finally pay

(they lower $ on bred & royals (2001-2013)

just cooked 2013 DS bred 1 (8.5) for just under 4 bills shipped from solesupremacy

patience finally pay

I think that's how much I bought my 2013 Breds from BrooklynJays, and I'm a size 12.

So the resale price still hasn't changed on these '13 Breds, huh?

patience finally pay

I think that's how much I bought my 2013 Breds from BrooklynJays, and I'm a size 12.

So the resale price still hasn't changed on these '13 Breds, huh?
since i im from montreal,canada,it is a VERY good price for me,real happy 
smokin.gif

Well if you still think the 2013 are better then here's your chance.
i got a 2016(quality on mine suck tbh) and now will own both 2013 &2016  
smokin.gif

diff toe box quality,slighly diff color,glue stains...dont get mistaken,i stilll love my 2016,just saying

Last edited:
For those in Los Angeles area, Bred AJKO's can be had for $69 ($55 if you have a Nike 20% discount) at the Nike Factory Store, Citadel Outlet. 100% mold free.

If you're a fan of the KOs, you may want to hurry because the owner of a footwear store out here was talking about cleaning out their inventory. This is about the lowest price you'll find.

For those in Los Angeles area, Bred AJKO's can be had for $69 ($55 if you have a Nike 20% discount) at the Nike Factory Store, Citadel Outlet. 100% mold free.

If you're a fan of the KOs, you may want to hurry because the owner of a footwear store out here was talking about cleaning out their inventory. This is about the lowest price you'll find.

Wow $55 might be worth it for some Broke Boi Breds

this is so true right here. releases being limited is what allows nike to release the same model every 3 years and sell out every single time. if you could stroll into the mall to pick up a bred 1 whenever you wanted, would nike sell as many per year on average? no way to know for sure, but I really doubt it. hype would die, not as many people would even want them. people would stop buying multiple pairs at once. dude's would actually wear their shoes and wouldn't get a new pair until the pair they already have gets beat
You mean like Air Force 1s? Always available and sell well. If Air Jordan 1s were constantly available sneakerheads  sneakerhoarders might be less interested, but more of the general public will be able to get them and JB could sell more. Believe it or not the sneaker market doesn't just revolve around us.

Last edited:
I use the SofSole AIRR insoles for most of the J's I wear.

I mainly use them in 6s, 12s, and 13s, but I just found out they are great in 1s.

Had to use a heat gun to remove the insole from my Chi's.  They went overboard with the glue in those.

Are your Js true to size or .5 size up to accommodate the insoles?

This is what you say to all the people that struck out on the 2016 pair AND bought up all those "Banned logo" tees before the 2016 Bred release :lol:

I wanted those X shirts but didnt want to jinx myself and buy it before having banneds :lol:

Wore mine today again... 2nd time.

Back
Top Bottom