Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Because olive 9s were probably over $200 if not more. People who can't handle the wait times or possibility of customs charges shouldn't order overseas, period. You'll probably be posting tomorrow asking why you're tracking hasn't updated or why they haven't delivered yet.

Every hour... Still no update!!!!!!!!

legit 09s?

Pretty sure they never faked these. What size is it? One has been sitting ds on my local craigslist for months. Size 10 i think.

I loooveee 2001 Slvr/Gry 1s and even the Wht/Nvy ones too, way better than 2009. I've been on the hunt for the Japanese high versions. I can't believe JB is going to keep pumping out these Air Jordan (fill in the blank) x Air Jordan 1 models. Such a monstrosity. All any of y'all buying these things? No good OG 1s (not counting KOs) on the calendar this year now officially. What to look forward to...grumpy old man rant is over.

There are people who buy those jordan 1 hybrids, those who need shoes for sports and the 'new breed' who buy every jordan release.

Btw, has anyone noticed these on their 2013 pairs? I just noticed it when I was about to clean them.

Different height and cut of materials. All are of the same size (8 US) and same legit source. My OC senses are tingling hahaha.

Man Silver anniversaries are a grail of mine.

One of the last 3 grails I don't have

One day I'll cop. I keep seeing them for $300. Its not bad, but seeing how you guys are finding them for half of that, I'm going to keep looking.

One day I'll cop. I keep seeing them for $300. Its not bad, but seeing how you guys are finding them for half of that, I'm going to keep looking.

The ones that came in the briefcase?

I actually own those and they're DS, but only because I can't imagine what wearing them will do to that beautiful chrome toe box.

But I see them for sale often, pretty cheap. I see the briefcase get sold by itself for more or the same amount as the briefcase with the shoes

Is that rivalry pack a GR or is that kinda limited ?

EDIT: I guess every release is limited even GR ^^

Last edited:

If kinda limited = insanely ******* limited, then yes....that.

There's a link to the Ftl launch locator 8 posts up. Click on that

Last edited:

NIkeStore EU is getting em fam, they tweeted it this morning (i get their notifications for the heck of it)...

I actually own those and they're DS, but only because I can't imagine what wearing them will do to that beautiful chrome toe box.

But I see them for sale often, pretty cheap. I see the briefcase get sold by itself for more or the same amount as the briefcase with the shoes

What price range do you usually see them going for? :nerd:

I scooped a pair of Metallic Grey 2001's in my size 12 but they run dumb small. I still rock them anyway because I love them. Hahah

None of the Jordan 1 Hybrids do a thing for me. Just don't like em.

What price range do you usually see them going for? :nerd:

Pair just sold on ebay for $85 shipped, in good condition. No briefcase though. I only know this because I was looking at getting another pair and was considering buying them now. Waited too long though. :smh: $85? Steal of the year.

Back
Top Bottom