Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

It might be over soon

You're a little too obsessed with that filter bro [emoji]128517[/emoji]

I thought I'd share how I finally got my pair of Breds, if anyone was interested. the red part is interesting, the blue part concerns some people,  the rest is quite boring.

On the global release date, September the 3rd, there wasn’t a release in stores here in Dubai. However, there was an online release on NDC, at 6 pm. I was fairly confident I would cop a pair online. but i took an L. actually 3 Ls. I had 3 devices with different internet connections on standby. none of them came through. on top of that, my grandad visited whilst I was in the midst of queueing for the items to be added to cart. So he must have thought I was being rude. another L.

The in-store release was pushed to the 6th. A working day. So not possible for me to queue, as it interferes with my priorities. People got trampled on at the Jordan store, or so I heard.

In the meantime, I resorted to sending DMs to many NTers on this thread, trying to secure a pair. I must thank all of you for being so helpful, especially 2 guys in particular. 

There was this one time wasting Richard (please substitute ‘Richard' for a commonly used, four letter nickname for Richard), but there's always one, isn't there? 

So to all of you, that I messaged (except for the Richard) apologies for any inconveniences caused, and thank you ever so much for the help. A1 community, brothers.

So on the night of September the 5th/early hours of September the 6th, I went back on to NDC ( I don't know how or why I thought i'd get anywhere) and I refreshed the Bred's sold out page.

all of a sudden there was a pair of 9s, my size!! i carted and paid straight away. I couldn't believe it. I thought it may be a glitch, so I would have to wait till I actually received them. Seeing is believing.

I got greedy. Kept refreshing. all of a sudden there was a size 8 in stock! i copped that as well. didn't login for either purchase, just carted and paid. tried it again for an hour or so, nothing happened, so I went to sleep. Then, during the afternoon, whilst at work, I tried again, and copped a pair in size 11.5! which I will trade with a reseller for a 13, and give the 13 to a friend of mine who deserves a good present, he has been through a tough time recently. So in total I got 3 pairs of the website, by just refreshing the page. I think I've been quite fortunate.

On top of all of that, I asked a friend of a friend to try and get me a 9 in another city during the release on the 6th. this guy doesn't even know me and he queued from 6 am to get me my pair. And he got it.

What a legend, S/O and salute to him.

As I was unaware if any of this would work (at the time), I was persistently trying to get a pair off NT, as insurance. but to no avail. However by 1.30 pm on the 6th, I was sure of 1 pair of size 9, from the homie who queued from 6 am and guessing on the other 3 pairs. must have been a glitch I thought. A friend of mine queued at the Jordan store and outside the mall on release day, only to be trampled on as there was no queueing system. he missed out on his size 9. so i gave him my confirmed in hand pair. I took the leap of faith that my other 9 would come through, and it did!

Idk if anyone posted this, but if anyone is looking for yin yang 1s for under $100, go to shoe palace website and put in "SALE20OFF" in the promo section of checkout. My pair came out to $95.98 

Repped. Was hoping this worked on the metallic navys though.

Idk if anyone posted this, but if anyone is looking for yin yang 1s for under $100, go to shoe palace website and put in "SALE20OFF" in the promo section of checkout. My pair came out to $95.98 

Dope another sz 12 I been wanting to attain. Thank you repped.

appreciate that fam, just copped the black pair. Now i can finally see if they measure up to the cm

If i were you guys id tough it out black fridayvis coming up yin yans, metallics and Letterman will drop to 70 bucks I'm sitting tight. For yin & yangs

I can't wait to see a custom of the 2.0s swap the tongue with a black one on put the tag on black tongue with tag of the white tongue. Lastly paint the front toe part black and up the sides like the 1.0s [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Who gonna do it?

You can put racing stripes on VW beatle .... doesn't make it an Indy ready car or ready for Le monde

If i were you guys id tough it out black fridayvis coming up yin yans, metallics and Letterman will drop to 70 bucks I'm sitting tight. For yin & yangs

Got both in cart and couldn't pull trigger. I was thinking I could get both for under $150 at some point at the outlets

Just got caught up in the thread. Glad to see you're doing better @babyJs23 ! We're actually learning about asthma in depth right now, it definitely doesn't sound like a fun time. A collapsed lung is no walk in the park, glad everything worked out :smokin

Im going to pass on these, I just can't see my self rocking these! No more impulse buys, as a matter of fact I think these are ugly! Jordan 1s are my favorite too.

Honestly I hate to say this but

2013 Chicago 1s are trash
2013 Royal 1s are trash
2013 Shadow 1s are trash
2013 Bred 1s are trash
2014 Black / White 1s are trash

Embrace the back 2 the basics of the new age jordan 1 and leave that garbage in the past.

Back
Top Bottom