• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Shadows

I was able to cop in LA. They had black toes and breds. Crazy unorganized and resellers going back in line to cop more pairs. After waiting near 2 hours in line they didnt have my size anymore only 10.5 and up so now need to size swap. Apparently they sold only breds in the morning then switched to black toes mid-day. They also said they found extra breds so a handful of us were able to buy both, then they switched it back to 1 per person. People in line rightfully got pissed.

Nyc let you get one and one at the footlocker and either satin or bred at the pop-up.

you guys didn't miss much at the pop up. the line was a bit of a mess especially once the resellers started skipping. they would just have guys get the wristbands from the back and slip through toward the front of the line. security had barricades on the sidewalk side but not the car side so every gap up front was like a merge for them. wristbands were garbage because they didn't even check the numbers on them. the cherry on top was all the resellers across the street buying and selling the pairs. i respect the hustle but to pay kids to jump the line right in front of security while people are on a line that stretched around the corner is just a slap in the face. 

I was able to cop in LA. They had black toes and breds. Crazy unorganized and resellers going back in line to cop more pairs. After waiting near 2 hours in line they didnt have my size anymore only 10.5 and up so now need to size swap. Apparently they sold only breds in the morning then switched to black toes mid-day. They also said they found extra breds so a handful of us were able to buy both, then they switched it back to 1 per person. People in line rightfully got pissed.

Very unorganized. I was starting to lose my patience.

Yes, first they said they were only going to sell the Banned 1's, then they got word from Nike to sell both. They sold all of the Banned 1's first, then moved to the Black Toe's.

you guys didn't miss much at the pop up. the line was a bit of a mess especially once the resellers started skipping. they would just have guys get the wristbands from the back and slip through toward the front of the line. security had barricades on the sidewalk side but not the car side so every gap up front was like a merge for them. wristbands were garbage because they didn't even check the numbers on them. the cherry on top was all the resellers across the street buying and selling the pairs. i respect the hustle but to pay kids to jump the line right in front of security while people are on a line that stretched around the corner is just a slap in the face. 
that's how nyc does. You either get in where you fit in or miss out. I skipped that joint just like everyone else

they switched after you left ppl were getting both
yea I know, literally as soon as I left the store :smh:
Would've copped a bred instead of a freaking cap and shirt :lol:

I get the hustle but dam, you ate already let others eat too...

When the French Beige NMD's first restocked at Champs times sq, dudes had multiple pairs already in hand and tried to get back on line to grab more. Security guards was more then fair and remembered their faces so he went out the way and towards the back, picked all the new faces to go straight into the store (because dudes in front wasn't letting anyone pass but there own ppls). Of course these greedy dudes weren't having it so started screaming like girls saying "NAH NAH they already got pairs" trying to mess it up for us when their clearly holding multiple pairs... SMH, yea us New yorkers get alot more stuff but we have to deal with alot more s*** too. Sometimes its just not worth it, its not what is use to be.

Last edited:
Nike needs to release a Jordan 1 city collection and make them regionally exclusive so we can all get something the other doesn't have. I'm tired of striking out when I never got an at bat!!! :rofl:

Very unorganized. I was starting to lose my patience.

Yes, first they said they were only going to sell the Banned 1's, then they got word from Nike to sell both. They sold all of the Banned 1's first, then moved to the Black Toe's.

Did you cop at footlocker or nice kicks? I was at footlocker and they had a ton of pairs. I was curious if nice kicks had just as many though. Really wish the Grove or Santa monica also got. Anything below a size 10 went super quick.

I get the hustle but dam, you ate already let others eat too...

When the French Beige NMD's first restocked at Champs times sq, dudes had multiple pairs already in hand and tried to get back on line to grab more. Security guards was more then fair and remembered their faces so he went out the way and towards the back, picked all the new faces to go straight into the store (because dudes in front wasn't letting anyone pass but there own ppls). Of course these greedy dudes weren't having it so started screaming like girls saying "NAH NAH they already got pairs" trying to mess it up for us when their clearly holding multiple pairs... SMH, yea us New yorkers get alot more stuff but we have to deal with alot more s*** too. Sometimes its just not worth it, its not what is use to be.
exactly...security knew they were in over their heads too. they started to do the same when they realized people who weren't at the front 5mins ago were popping up. then they started just picking random people who they recognized were on line for a while. damage was done already. i'm sure most people on line toward the back didn't get anything. 

wow, busy day in here.

still no pics of the flight jacket. Nobody purchased? Thats all i really cared about. Must look bad

did you get a Reservation thur the App Nike+

if so and It didn't work

call  Nike tell them they will escalate it to the nike+ app techs and they will send you a email w/ Code to enter

Had to do that for 1 of my other NDC accts

This happen to me in my Nike + app when I just yin order it would give me an error message some customer service. And said is a glitch

Thanks for reminding why I never bother. :lol: I don't have the time or patience for that ****.

Back
Top Bottom