Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I'm hearing quality on the black toes is only slightly better than the last retro. For those that have pairs already any truth to that? If so kinda disappointing

7 days left for the black toes. ( slightly longer for most of you). I must have these. Without them, I am just a guy who loves kicks. With them, I may find my way into the #AJ1FAM, eventually.

Last edited:
NYC peeps is there a shoe shop in the city that does tongue swaps? Looking to price options for the BT drop.

Need 2015 Chicago's and I'm done for now

Last edited:
After frag and sbbs what is the best quality???

I don't have either of those. I was under the impression the frags weren't great quality just hype beast

Anyhow. Chi's, CM's and Metallic Blues are def at the top. Probably about that order to

Quality is subjective but from what i know, CM, Bred, SBB, and Frag trump them all. I've compared the CM and Banned to Chi and Metallic; Chi was close to the Bred but not CM. Metallic aren't even as soft as the Chi.

I don't have either of those. I was under the impression the frags weren't great quality just hype beast

Anyhow. Chi's, CM's and Metallic Blues are def at the top. Probably about that order to
Been a minute since I seen my Chis but only would say off 1st impression. The CM joints take the cake. After seeing some pictures of worn pairs I might have to retract my statement. Don't own metallics and so far as frags people swore they were great quality. I would say that laser leather is very nice as well.

I don't know, all the recent remastered have been pretty similar. I know the sbb are a cut above but I feel they're all worthy of being in any collection.

I'm hearing quality on the black toes is only slightly better than the last retro. For those that have pairs already any truth to that? If so kinda disappointing

They are like what most people have said the quality is on par with UNCs and CHIs. The only jumpman 1s I like are the RTTG LV, BHM, and the Melos only for the color blocking.

Back
Top Bottom