Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Broke these out today during my city Halloween festival.

I'm hating. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

They do look clean though.. was on the fence but def gonna cop..
I feel the same way. The Black Toes are pretty damn clean. Haven't decided if I'll get them though. Have both the Chicagos and the Banneds. I think if they had the black tongue, I'd get them without question.

how they holding up? i remember people talking about leather discoloration on them when they get wet so i wanted to know if there were any problems when you wore them

To be honest, I was driving around for almost 3hrs while the storm was coming down strong. I wouldn't have really minded if I stepped out though. But when it does happen, I'll post again.

Gotta have a different pair for just driving so you don't get creases, or some flip flops :lol:

Give me black and green and black and purple asap. The black and pink would be dope too. We need to push the solid retro plus cws. I think melo 1s was a step in the right direction although they had bad materials.
Old photo shops
I'd get these colourways in a drop of a hat. may be a darker shade of purple, but nevertheless a good idea.

MJ.. you listening?

Really wish a purple pair would drop. THE purp metallics are semi grail status 4 me and the orange 1s. You can't really find the metallic maroons much online were they even released?? They gotta be the rarest outta that series

I'm planning on doing a tongue swap on my size 9 US 2013 black toes. I found a pair of carmine 1s in size 12 very cheap. Will the length and width of the tongue be too big for it to work?

Interesting custom, guy is calling them "shadow mondays." Supposedly just sanded the leather down with sandpaper, rough then fine..

wonder if that's a pattern on the toe box or just ran their finger through it like nubuck

Back
Top Bottom