Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
My Jordan 1 collection so far. I really need shadows. Black/white, chis, royals and I'll be happy.

my humble 1 collection, was able to win a raffle for BTs this past weekend & finally copped my chicagos at SC for a great price.
nice collection man it looks just like mine, except i have metallic 1s, i also have royals but I'm in the process of selling those to get next years royals you feel me nycsad92? These remastered 1s are the **** to the max
smokin.gif

i'm sure this has been covered before, but i have a feeling that royals will be the exact same as this year's banned release, except blue of course.

i mean bts didnt get that tumbled treatment tho.

thought i read somewhere the only reason why banneds were partly tumbled was to kinda be like the 2011 version? 

would be upsetting if royals turned out like the banneds smh. 

thought i read somewhere the only reason why banneds were partly tumbled was to kinda be like the 2011 version? 

Bingo

Seems kinda obvious that the 2016 banned was a retro of the 2011 banneds. Thankfully that heel x wasn't duplicated.

Seems kinda obvious that the 2016 banned was a retro of the 2011 banneds. Thankfully that heel x wasn't duplicated.

I agree, but then that begs the question, do we see both a Royal and Bred remaster in smooth leather then? 
That's a good question, also one I wont begin to speculate on other than the Royals. Don't think they'll be tumbled but JB does what JB wants at times...

Last edited:
I don't think the Royal 1s will have the same tumbled leather as the Banned/Bred 1s 2016. I'm pretty sure they put the tumbled leather on the 16' Banned 1s to mimic the 2011 version. But hey if they do it's still 4 pairs for me, it doesn't phase me at all if they do or if they don't

Were the RSBB more limited than the SBB? I didnt think they had restocked or released in GS. Can anyone shed some light on this?
alt-SBBs released in GS unlike SBBs....Given Nike pulled Jordans from its online releases and onlty 3 (maybe 4) footstore locations got SBBs coupled with the lack of a GS run I would say it was the more limited of the two.  

Back
Top Bottom