Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Hope none of y'all copped any of the trash retro AJI of colors from 2013 bc material and quality was awful.

i like the current swoosh on the highs. the OG swoosh does not look good on the highs 
I agree, the smaller swoosh helps the shoe look more sleak imo, while the bigger swoosh looks bulky. This is the real definition of "remastered," taking something original and making it better. Although, I still dislike the dark red and tumble leather on the recent banneds. 

laugh.gif
that tumbled trick gets so many people. JB fooling consumers into thinking tumble = good leather.
so much this. Plus, the rare air tumbling looks too shiny --- plastic trash leather incoming I believe. 

Damn tried canceling my order from Shoe Palace, those jerks wanted to charge me a $15 restocking fee.
F that.

I ordered them late last night I KNOW those jerks haven't even physically pulled the shoes off the rack and they wanna charge to restock!!!

Last edited:
Damn tried canceling my order from Shoe Palace, those jerks wanted to charge me a $15 restocking fee.
F that.

I ordered them late last night I KNOW those jerks haven't even physically pulled the shoes off the rack and they wanna charge to restock!!!
Why do you want to cancel? Holding off for a better deal as well haha

Back
Top Bottom