Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
15plwlg.jpg

[emoji]128064[/emoji]

1. Fill in the swoosh with red angelus.

2. Remove pull tabs.

3. Sew on a nike air tag where the tongue would be.

Top 3 AJ 1 is FCFS at my local Jimmy Jazz... kinda crazy, 10 AM Monday - dude said I was the second person to ask about them, they have a FSR. Think I just found my new slept on sneaker spot - same store I got my girls Bred 1's off the shelf. I'll be there at 9!

Top 3 AJ 1 is FCFS at my local Jimmy Jazz... kinda crazy, 10 AM Monday - dude said I was the second person to ask about them, they have a FSR. Think I just found my new slept on sneaker spot - same store I got my girls Bred 1's off the shelf. I'll be there at 9!

hai

Wtf?! A Joey D sighting? Where the hell you been at?

Barons are slept on imo. Been looking for a pair. Didn't know they crept up to the 300 price mark

I don't think they're slept on, just not a popular colorway. If 2013 breds are considered trash now what do expect people to say about these. That lace swap above is nice tho...

The boys are back in town for the holidays lol Good to see comradery in here. :nthat:

@MilesFromTDot
  Nice lace swaps. Inspiring me to do some swaps. @bballermarkie
 Nice. Weather looks good in Gville. 

@SquatchNT
 I see what you mean and thats true with the 2013 black reds. Its because theres so many iterations. The Barons are grey black toes. There isn't a color way like it besides the darker based shadows. It's hard not to like the barons imo besides its lack of saturate red color which some find boring. 

Heading to to the mall to pick up Tb3 and check in for top 3s. Hope everyone has a great day with friends and family.

Last edited:
If anybody happens to be at culver, santa monica, or glendale footaction and could put up the head start code for top 3 it would be much appreciated. I bought true blues on nike + and totally for got about the added benefit of picking up in store to get the code also.

I don't think they're slept on, just not a popular colorway. If 2013 breds are considered trash now what do expect people to say about these. That lace swap above is nice tho...

2013's are considered trash? Maybe from people who don't have them. Sure they're not as soft and high, but they're still going to get softer and age well.

2013's are considered trash? Maybe from people who don't have them. Sure they're not as soft and high, but they're still going to get softer and age well.
I know you been around to read the blasphemy. It's been repeated a few times, not that I agree with it at all, but its def been said more than once..I find it funny because most people hyped them up in the first place. They were ok, not great and not trash.

Last edited:
I know you been around to read the blasphemy. It's been repeated a few times, not that I agree with it at all, but its def been said more than once..I find it funny because most people hyped them up in the first place. They were ok, not great and not trash.

Yeah, a lot of people who down the 2013 releases are people who didn't get them and hate on them, because they think they'll have a better chance this time around. The same way people who diss the "banned" outlet release model, because if they were going for $200 they would have gotten them in a minute.

I don't really even acknowledge them, because they got on the I train late with the hype, because shadows, black toes and white and blacks weren't even hard to get.

Back
Top Bottom