Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Aight everybody don't get they panties in a bunch of kentuckys look good in store I'll cop and won't wear until I can get em on sale and then return to ndc

Yea he always tries to sell high thinking he's more knowledgeable sneakerwise I was just posting on here to confirm what I already thought

Originally Posted by BabyJordan0312 View Post

Thanks for the thoughts to those that replied.

by the way, for those interested ...

The Royal 1's are said to be remastered and same production as the Blk/Red

Brand Jordan is apparently using the same "sales structure" model as they did for 2016 remastered 1's

enough of the thread derailment .mean.gif

I will be lurking in the background lol

Originally Posted by BabyJordan0312 View Post

Thanks for the thoughts to those that replied.

by the way, for those interested ...

The Royal 1's are said to be remastered and same production as the Blk/Red

Brand Jordan is apparently using the same "sales structure" model as they did for 2016 remastered 1's

enough of the thread derailment .mean.gif

I will be lurking in the background lol

Came In here to post this, but you beat me to it.
. . . still, with those numbers... it will not be an easy feat.

A friend from work is offering me these for 180....should I go for it?

Got mines a couple years ago on ebay in better condition than those for 70. I would look around more but def not no 180

just got in another pair of banneds from goat to replace my other pair with the wonky stitching i got from a twitter reseller (left: goat, right: twitter):

really lucked out cause the goat pair has a brighter shade of red, too, which i was really keen on (don't know how visible it is in the pic above, but it's really noticeable in person)

-

the lace bags and the laces themselves on the goat pair kinda concern me, though (left: twitter, right: goat):

they're not neatly tied up, and on the white lace bag there's a second smaller hole below the main hole that the plastic wire goes through

should this be concerning at all?
wow GOAT is selling fakes? i wanted to try them out ...

You guys have already graduated from the Cop-A-Js school. You guys are professionals at copping and should not have a problem getting at least 1 pair of the royals.

Where do you see fakes? The shoes are authentic.:
I think the bags got people iffy. I would be bothered by those finger sandwich bags. But the shoe looks good. Hell alot of fakes look good. He should find comfort in that no NT detectives live close by.

Im saying, the laces in the bags are also sketchy. Looks exactly like somehow who didnt know what they were doing tried to imitate what nike does and it resulted in that bag full of fail.

Dude doesnt have to take ourword for it anyway, just call nike and verify the tag.

They fake tags too....... I see no peaks on the pair either. The shoes themselves look fine to me. Fakes seem to still not get the bags 100% right, they either have them huge with loose laces or right size with 5 lines.

Back
Top Bottom