Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
So I guess these were really a thing? They just never released, were only samples or something like that. I'm sure someone here can fill us in on the backstory. I wished that if the intention was to give us a piece a history then go all out OG and by the differences in the tongue branding they won't be.

Last edited:
So I guess these were really a thing? They just never released, were only samples or something like that. I'm sure someone here can fill us in on the backstory. I wished that if the intention was to give us a piece a history then go all out OG and by the differences in the tongue branding they won't be.
problem is the pictures of the one's they're showing us have the jumpman on the tongue. also the pictures you supplied doesnt look like there is a nike air on the back

Huh... besides the original "wingless" side panel the BT only has 8 eyelets

Glad someone posted those sample pics. Too bad they went and added extra logos on the heel. Would have been nice for them to release like the original samples

problem is the pictures of the one's they're showing us have the jumpman on the tongue. also the pictures you supplied doesnt look like there is a nike air on the back

I agree. The tongue should've at least stayed true with the original Nike branding. That Jumpman on the tongue is all kinds of cringe-worthy and makes me have immediate flashbacks to that atrocious Chicago rendition that released in 2013. I can't speak on the heel because I can't see it, so I'm even really sure if branding was ever there or not.

Last edited:
Thank you for posting that picture, repped. I have never seen this photo before. If they released both like this OG sample they would of been an instant cop. But the way that they releasing with Jumpman on the Tongue and Nike Air on the back which is not the same as these OG samples I will pass. 

If they are like the 15's as far as leather and height and all that... I guess I will have to settle for them. Not paying that BS resell cost. These are the only OGs I am missing from my collection that I want. Nasty as hell, but whatev

You become part of the problem by buying crap like this though.. I'm not saying I'm not guilty of it either-I bought OG lows.

You become part of the problem by buying crap like this though.. I'm not saying I'm not guilty of it either-I bought OG lows.
I know. I pick my battles. If the quality is fire.....and it's OG shape, hard to pass up on those my man. 

However. 

I'm all for boycotting JBs **** releases....I dont care what the release is. If these are bad enough ( they already look pretty bad) i will be joining the boycott parade. 
roll.gif

Only rare airs worth it to me are the black/whites. They look the cleanest. I don't mind the "Air jordan" but the jumpman air and Nike Air on the back is very polarizing to me an like a smack in the face.

Was this the Chicago everyone was anticipating?
mean.gif

These Bred/Banned and Chicago Rare Airs were the last thing I expected to see today. Pure debauchery I tell ya!!!

The leather is going to be that crap they use on the mids. Look at the edges and how they are rolled over and we can't see the cut on any of the leather. 

But I also think that these are the Chicagos that were rumored to be releasing in '17

Back
Top Bottom