• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
NYC releasing again? Just FA?

Hope it online, I'll finally cop a pair for retail since they been sitting in NY for ages

Last edited:
Someone was asking to see reversed bred 1's in here a while back...heres a PS i found

I've heard about quality of LA1s, what about NYCs? Colorway is nice, but not sure of quality

The NY1 are absolutely beautiful. They used nice materials. The heel is super sexy and the smoked translucent sole is really cool imo. I need to wear mine more often.

What's a fair price for DS 2009 purple metallic 1s? I've seen anywhere from $175 which seems like a steal to that wacko that's got em listed for $800 on ebay.

Those reverse breds are incredibly bad.

Honestly I think a reverse of any Trinity shoe is probably a bad idea. The black/ whatever colorway is what really makes those shoes.

Ok so quick question for you guys that have both Chicago/BT. If I'm not mistaken the red used for both says Varsity Red but looking at some of your collection pics the Chicago seem brighter. anyone care to elaborate I'm trying to custom a pair of white essentials but I wanna make sure the red is the right shade.

Back
Top Bottom