Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
2016 has been a solid year. I myself got the Metallic Blues and the Black/Reds. Absolutely looking forward to next year. Have always wanted the Royals, so I'm not missing those, the Shadows, because black and grey is such a great combo, and the All-Stars look like they're gonna be dope. If I'm not mistaken, it looks like they have the SBB color blocking with an icy outsold. So clean. And of course, we'll see whatever else JB surprises us with.
Shadows were debunked for 2017, but Royals still coming as far as I know. Those are mandatory for me.

Boy my local shoe spot had a MAJOR restock, just copped SBB and Reverse SBB for retail. Just looking for Breds and I will be good on Ones.

Haven't seen these pics posted yet.

Via @j23app

Black/White

4c8623ee_1482137853.png

5f3ff943_1482137857.png

a8e27be8_1482137855.png

421635b2_1482137859.png

White/Black

a44c29da_1482137868.png

56ebd776_1482137871.png

bd9475c7_1482137869.png

ab641a47_1482137873.png

Hmm, I didn't see any pics of the All-Star 1's yet... usually they're a hit or miss. Anyone know if JB dropping BHM 1's for 2017?
I forgot that JB usually drops a BHM 1. I haven't really felt them recently, but hopefully they do them justice. As for the All-Stars, there were a few pics posted a ways back that were supposedly them. These are the pics I saw....(not mine BTW)...

Those are going to look terrible after a few wears, just like the Craig Stecyk's. CW is nice tho.

Last edited:
Those are going to look terrible after a few wears, just like the Craig Stecyk's. CW is nice tho.
I didn't know that about the Craig Stecyk's, but I don't have those "walking people problems." haha. But hopefully they don't for everyone else.

I didn't know that about the Craig Stecyk's, but I don't have those "walking people problems." haha. But hopefully they don't for everyone else.

Just the nature of the materials used on those. Not really a fan of the satin like finishes they use on shoes. Would have preferred a remastered DMP Celtics retro over these.

Last edited:
Just the nature of the materials used on those. Not really a fan of the satin like finishes they use on shoes.
I'm usually not neither, but I'm feeling the supposed color-blocking. While I really like the SBB, I'm not the biggest fan of orange, so using the same color scheme but with a darker color is dope. And the iridescent color along with what looks like an icy sole, will definitely pop. 

Haven't seen these pics posted yet.

Via @j23app

5f3ff943_1482137857.png

Weird how the right foot tongue tag looks mirror reversed in this pic. Thought it might be a gimmick with these. But maybe jacked photoshop?

Yeah, someone brought up a few pages back (I think tonytobacco) that the pics of the Storm Blues were mirrored.

I guess that's a technique that Nike uses (at least sometimes) when taking their pictures.

Didn't even notice the tongue tag until you pointed that out, and I'm guessing Nike was banking on people not focusing on areas where it would be noticeable :lol: :smh:

I swear if they release NYC online and they sell :lol: :x

Last I checked they resold for $180 or less

But that was months ago

Back
Top Bottom