Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Anyway I wish I couldve seen the knicks in person. I passed on the Chicagos. With all the OGs coming out with NA treatment I wont cop low quality Chicagos. Nike Air treatment or bust when it comes to the 1s for me this year. Shadows will be the exception if they dont get the NA

Sunshine I'm a Cleveland head. Is there any chicago's left in the city. I missed out this weekend and I already have the knicks

Jordan 1 always looks good in mint or beat condition! Don't worry about creasing guys!

Sunshine it ain't that serious my chick offered to cop while they were in hand Saturday and I passed. I regret it a little but I will love. If I get really thirsty I will jus pay a reseller

After 5 Days of waiting with NO TRACKING # from WindyCitySole I called them for them to say order is still processing. They then proceed to tell me no refunds. Had to call my bank then call back with the bank on the line inform them that my bank was recording the conversation. After providing proof that they have not responded to 4 emails they granted my refund. These dudes at WSC post all day on twitter and instagram but cant ship a pair of shoes in 5 days From CHI to ATL. Ill never order anything from them again :smh:

After 5 Days of waiting with NO TRACKING # from WindyCitySole I called them for them to say order is still processing. They then proceed to tell me no refunds. Had to call my bank then call back with the bank on the line inform them that my bank was recording the conversation. After providing proof that they have not responded to 4 emails they granted my refund. These dudes at WSC post all day on twitter and instagram but cant ship a pair of shoes in 5 days From CHI to ATL. Ill never order anything from them again :smh:

i was gonna say something similar about them but i didnt want to ruin anyones party knowing they had a pair confirmed... they prbly oversold & is looking for your sz or waiting for it to arrive from somewhere else

Sorry to hear... I'm in a similar boat with Eastbay but the only positive thing is that they haven't charged me yet and their policy states I will only get charged when the item ships out... But that feeling of thinking you scored when your empty handed deff sucks... :smh:

Sorry to hear... I'm in a similar boat with Eastbay but the only positive thing is that they haven't charged me yet and their policy states I will only get charged when the item ships out... But that feeling of thinking you scored when your empty handed deff sucks... :smh:

Man tellme about it i was looking forward to these too. I wouldve purchased elsewhere if they wouldve responded earlier to give me any kind of heads up

Man tellme about it i was looking forward to these too. I wouldve purchased elsewhere if they wouldve responded earlier to give me any kind of heads up
I know by the time I got the heads up that my stuff was on backorder it was sunday night and the ship had sailed by that point....

Lmao guys didnt they just release this past saturday..... i can understand some of u guys frustration coz u ve been charged
Already... but back order aint dat serious.... not the first time it happens... just be patient.... u ll gt ur shoes....

Lmao guys didnt they just release this past saturday..... i can understand some of u guys frustration coz u ve been charged
Already... but back order aint dat serious.... not the first time it happens... just be patient.... u ll gt ur shoes....

I know how they operate. Pete probably oversold and would have shipped that pair once he located a spare size somewhere around Chicago.

Back
Top Bottom