Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
i struck out twice on release day on finishline and eastbay, seeing the issues with eastbay right now; i'm glad i struck out cause i just bought a pair of the knicks on ebay for $155 shipped
pimp.gif
i got mine last week at ebay as well for $175 shipped... thanks to my $15 ebay bucks

Looks like all back ordered knicks 1 will be cancelled on eastbay

edit that... they expect the shoe to ship 2/15 aka all star weekend. im cancelling mine

Last edited:

edit that... they expect the shoe to ship 2/15 aka all star weekend. im cancelling mine
I noticed that in my order status as well. Did you talk to an Eastbay Rep or did you just check your order status?

I agree wih you on canceling. There are a ton of shoes dropping ASW, but I like the Knicks and this colorway, so I don't know what I'm going to do yet.

Did eastbay say this? I'll wait a month cause i aint gonna unds mine that soon anyway..but i aint tryin to wait a month then have it cancelled

Did eastbay say this? I'll wait a month cause i aint gonna unds mine that soon anyway..but i aint tryin to wait a month then have it cancelled

yes, they said nike will be sending another shippment then, looks like theres gonna be a restock all star weekend. so ill just wait till then to try and scoop. i have a pair but wanted another. im just dont want my money tied up for a month. im guessing many shoes will restock that weekend.

yes, they said nike will be sending another shippment then, looks like theres gonna be a restock all star weekend. so ill just wait till then to try and scoop. i have a pair but wanted another. im just dont want my money tied up for a month. im guessing many shoes will restock that weekend.

Hmmmmm, that means probably a lot of kicks will be restocking. It should be an interesting weekend. Nike/JB is really turning All Star weekend in to a big event like the christmas releases.

Hmmmmm, that means probably a lot of kicks will be restocking. It should be an interesting weekend. Nike/JB is really turning All Star weekend in to a big event like the christmas releases.

basically

Last year we had 250+ pairs of Concords at the JB store during All-Star weekend.

I'm sure Breds, both 1's, Fire Red V's, etc. will be restocked in Houston during the event.

Last edited:

i wish i had the giant stoneface to upload for eastbay.....

The normal one will do.....

:stoneface:

edit: found it.....

Last edited:
Friend offered me a pair of Knicks for my Chicagos. Keep in mind I already have one pair of Chicagos, so I'm guessing it's a good deal? :nerd:

Finally got my Knicks 1s today. Quality wise, I think it's a little bit better than the Bulls 1s. Obvious part is the leather on the Knicks 1s has a softer feel and u can see the grains on the surface, while the Bulls 1s is just a smooth plastic feel look to it. Other thing is the leather cut, the Knicks 1s has a straight cut to the edge, and u can see the thickness of it, but the Bulls 1s has a rounded smooth edge to the leather. Don't know whatever material it is, it's must be hella thin that it can be wrapped inward for the stiching. The lining inside the shoe seems a better quality in the Knicks 1s too. But it is what it is, just happy that I got em. Only thing is I ordered the Knicks 1s from END, and I must be too hurry that I forgot they r listed as UK sizes. I'm a sz11, and a sz12 came in.................. :smh:, guess I have to let these go.

Btw, how r the quality on the Gucci 1s compare to these two releases?

I figured, and they were more limited too correct? I missed the RSVP for these and NTSF only had 1 pair in my size when I picked up my Chicagos. So I guess I end up with a better part of the deal 8)

Yes, they are more limited. Once the Knicks 1s dry up, there will be a lot of regret. People should get them while they have the chance. I'm almost positive these will be sought after in time.

Last edited:
Dear 335i,
Thank you for your recent order. We regret to inform you we were
unable to fulfill some or all items from your recent order number
41XXXXX due to lack of product availability.

We would like to offer you 10% off an alternate item. Please
contact us at 1.800.826.2205 so we may assist you in selecting a
second choice. Some exclusions may apply.

Sincerely, Eastbay Customer Service

55088407 09.0 1 1 139.99 BACKORDERED UNTIL 02/15/13
JRDN RETRO 1 HI OG-RY/OR/RY

Wow all these sites are failing big time with JB releases...:smh:

Back
Top Bottom