with the suitcase 
laugh.gif
 (works there)

gucci 1s came through there

they get alot of 1s

i got him on 
nerd.gif
 now 

I'll take the bred's from that site for $400 but dude just comes in here, drops that price, and doesn't provide a link 
mad.gif

I would say if there is a young dude working at your ross location you are probably **** out of luck lol

you gotta live by the most exclusive Ross of all time probably carry givenchy and balmain too
just like the other ross boss.. i actually made a mistake for posting my pickups from ross to my local gotsole group on facebook. now all of the kids know about it zzzzzz im so dumb. hahahaha

you gotta live by the most exclusive Ross of all time probably carry givenchy and balmain too
just like the other ross boss.. i actually made a mistake for posting my pickups from ross to my local gotsole group on facebook. now all of the kids know about it zzzzzz im so dumb. hahahaha

SHOULD HAVE NEVER DONE THAT :smh:

if you find 2 pairs of AJ1 in a matter of days then you shouldnt have blown up the spot. dudes are gonna be on the lookout, you know how dudes are these days.

Found a site that has bred 1s for $400 and they are legit too, basically a fsr

too high, if you can find people selling legit pairs you can get em under $400.

sad thing all these dudes going to FC site and listing them at $500+ and none of em sell

Bruh, you're penny pinching now :lol: .. You're struggling to find legit pairs for 300-350 and every time they pop up in that price range you miss out. What's an extra $50-75 bucks especially if you plan on getting 2 or 3 extra pairs? Why not cross 1 off the list at a reasonable price? You think you're going to find multiple legit DS pairs for under $350? Plan on catching another restock? By the time you're ready they will be $450, then $500, and so on.

No shots at you, just don't understand your reasoning.

sad thing all these dudes going to FC site and listing them at $500+ and none of em sell

Bruh, you're penny pinching now :lol: .. You're struggling to find legit pairs for 300-350 and every time they pop up in that price range you miss out. What's an extra $50-75 bucks especially if you plan on getting 2 or 3 extra pairs? Why not cross 1 off the list at a reasonable price? You think you're going to find multiple legit DS pairs for under $350? Plan on catching another restock? By the time you're ready they will be $450, then $500, and so on.

one i missed out while i was getting the invoice. the other was flip flopping on price with em and another guy :smh:

so pretty much, i had 2 pairs in my hands at $350 each. SMH

i want to get 2-3 pairs and to be honest i feel like $400 is a lot but id probably buy one pair at that price. Not sure though, deals can be had if i had other sources. All i got is ebay to rely on with the help of some cool NTers who have been on the look out.

another Nters pmed me with pairs but he was asking higher and they were a .5 size smaller.

@wootonralph I wanna know why you be in Ross so much in the first place lol. I get pissed off every time I go in one
because ive seen one person post that he copped a black toe pair at ross on thursday night may 29...... then on may 30 i went to my local ross and luckily got 1 pair... on may 31st people were lining up at the outlet for the same shoe lolololololololol

one i missed out while i was getting the invoice. the other was flip flopping on price with em and another guy :smh:

i want to get 2-3 pairs and to be honest i feel like $400 is a lot but id probably buy one pair at that price. Not sure though, deals can be had if i had other sources. All i got is ebay to rely on with the help of some cool NTers who have been on the look out.

another Nters pmed me with pairs but he was asking higher and they were a .5 size smaller.

I'm on the look out for you locally since we wear the same size .. I'm also looking for another pair but I'm leaning towards the 94s instead so if I catch a deal on the 13s I'll PM you.

Those look nice! How do you keep the back ankle area from creasing? Been rocking my shadows hard and the backs are a bit creased. Even tho I use a shoe horn every time I put them on.
I'm not sure but none of my 1s seems to have much ankle creasing. I think it might be because I like to wear my ones with a tight fit (.5 down) and lace them up to the very last lace hole.

I'm on the look out for you locally since we wear the same size .. I'm also looking for another pair but I'm leaning towards the 94s instead so if I catch a deal on the 13s I'll PM you.

appreciate it :nthat:

Congrats @Fahqu001!! Your list is exactly like mine a little over a year ago, so I got faith you'll come across your Big Bangs for a good deal being patient. Facebook is definitely the place to get bangs for a good deal if you wait it out.

I wanted Banneds November 2012, obviously prices were too high, waited out for a DS pair in March 2013 for $420 and a DS pair March 2014 for $440. Wanted Big Bangs since Xmas 2012, had to wait a little longer and finally got a DS pair 2 weeks before Xmas 2013 for $345. You'll get yours!

For anyone interested at retail for your girl/kid, SNS has pairs of this years GS BHM Jordan 1's back up in a full GS run for about US retail at $105.

http://m.sneakersnstuff.com/en/product/15162/jordan-brand-air-jordan-1-mid-bhm-gs
Thanks, Grape. And I have my eye on a local pair of Big Bangs. - trying to get him down to $325-350.  He says the magic word, and I'll come get them. Looking to fill out my 1s w/ doubles, more Kobe 8s, Kobe FK 9 lows, and a few older Js, too.  Some of the newer stuff isn't moving me, so I'm on the hunt for older crap I missed out on and preparing for shoe Armageddon; won't be 50 pairs of each like Lewi, but at least 2, maybe 3 of my favorites would be great . 

Back
Top Bottom