• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
If
This has probably been asked a thousand times and answered a thousands but I don't feel like looking for the answer :/

So.. I'll just ask here: Do the 1's fit tts? I'm a 7.5 but someone is selling me bred 1's in a size 7 for the low (I've never owned a pair of 1's)

If you have worn j3 and j4 which are tts for me esp the 3.. And they fitted well with your feet, choose .5 bigger size for the jordan 1 . The differece on the length of the outsoles on for example an size 8.5 and size 9 jordan 1 is unnoticeable but the inside feel is different 9 feels wider. All my kicks are 8.5 except for the 1, i had a 8.5 jordan 1 and i didnt like to wear them because it hurt my little toes lol.

Last edited:
a NTer offered me a 11.5 not sure on price.

idk if they would fit or not, id assume no? they are probably more than i want to pay regardless :lol:

This has probably been asked a thousand times and answered a thousands but I don't feel like looking for the answer :/

So.. I'll just ask here: Do the 1's fit tts? I'm a 7.5 but someone is selling me bred 1's in a size 7 for the low (I've never owned a pair of 1's)
Royals, Shadows, and Black Toes TTS. I have Bred 1s in the same size, but the toe box is a different shape than the other 1s. Fits tighter, but I can get by with some pinky toe issues. Wouldn't hurt to go UP a half size IMO for Breds, but definitely do not go half size down.

Last edited:
My breds are my children. If I didn't buy em worn once I'd debate undsing

wear em, they last for ever.

why you think im trying to buy more? :lol:

one after another where hopefully i dont have to buy any shoes ever again

That's why I'm copping two pairs

Royals are dope but a little too pricey..shadows are def being copped..when I can find them..

Breds are gonna be everyday wear

I wear em but only on special occasions. I have alphas for the concert type situations.

NEED AN L/C PLEASE. I KNOW THERE IS A SEPARATE THREAD FOR THIS BUT IM ON A BIT OF A TIME CRUNCH..

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!

Genuinely pumped to be getting my breds in, paying twice retail but i couldn't care less.

yall acting like they're not gonna come back out 2 years from now

i dont have time to be sitting on the computer or fighting with ppl in store

like i said after columbias im done.

i dont even think im copping anything else til then. actually royal AJKO if they look good but yea thats 2 more releases in 6 months so im good.

NDC doesnt even let me cop so who knows what will happen in a few years. But if breds and royals drop ill be there trying to cop but if im lucky i wont have to unless the quality is out of this world.

all the cash now is going to grabbing a few more pairs so i wont have to buy any in the future unless its superb quality

Why would anyone only wear these in the summer I could see if they were suede but pleather is made for the winter
No pleather on them shoe of the year royals lol.

Hmmm, chamberlains milk or leather honey. Tough pick. Both are good in some cereal i imagine.

Just saw better pics of the denims. They actually look a lot better than I would have thought.

is it just me or do those nike sb jordan brand 1's all look like straight doo doo....the stuff they are coming out with are weak sauce.

Just saw better pics of the denims. They actually look a lot better than I would have thought.

same here, i was on a few blog sites. they actually look really good :lol:

with all the shoes dropping on the 14th, unless these are super limited then these should be easy.

Back
Top Bottom