Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Nice! Hope that happens soon for you! Hit me up next time you in PDX. Anyways back to the kicks before we get shut down...

Any news on the 6 rings? Was it supposed to drop in April?

Will do man and man I’ve been waiting for those I’ve heard those were dropping in may???

Do you own storm blues? I do and that shade of blue is definitely not anywhere near royal blue. Hold them up to royals and the difference is huge. I also own UNC's. By your logic, should I have even gotten the storm blues? I mean, it's the exact same color blocking and the colors are so similar right? The game royals are a super different shade of blue. The white tongue swap is because I want a ROYAL Chicago. I don't want a "Storm Blue" Chicago The tongue tag will also be painted/redyed to be a royal blue version of the chi tag. Also, the storm blues are not the same color blocking style as the game royals (which is more like chi & rsbb). Aside from blue and being 1s, they don't share any real similarities to each other. Honestly I may just get 1 game royal and tongue swap it. I kinda want real frags down the line but it'll be a game day decision on pulling the trigger for 2 pairs. Either way, a ROYAL BLUE Chicago will be made.

Sidenote: See the difference?

20180314_094508.jpg
game royal has black wings logo too....storm blue has white

always associated them as "blue chicagos" rather than "poverty frags". my plan is a white tongue swap as well....what are you using as your donor shoe?

always associated them as "blue chicagos" rather than "poverty frags". my plan is a white tongue swap as well....what are you using as your donor shoe?
I always laugh at “poverty frags” and “poor man frags” it’s so ironic that these shoes have that name when a lot of Jordan consumers aren’t rich, even the ones who save up or use rent money for the actual frags.

Almost tempted to cop un-frags just to turn them into frags, but i dont think i care enough to do so...well established customizers are about to eat easy too

Laser tongues. My initial thought was the black toe tongues but I was talking with a customizer and they said the transition of the black "nike air" to white wouldn't look right. So I figured the gray text from lasers would be an easier transition to white.

Sidenote: I've literally been calling the game royals "unfrags" or "frag 2.0s" in reference to the RSBBs. I'd never call em "poverty frags" cuz the only reason frags cost so much is because of resellers inflating the prices and people were willing enough to pull that thousand dollar trigger early on. F'ckd up the game

Same man, i been itching for a new pair of 1’s...i been holding out for shadows...almost copped bred toes a few times but nah
I’m glad I copped the b toes they came out to like $157 after my vip coupon & they did a good job with them.. shadows will most likely be doubled up on

I’m glad I copped the b toes they came out to like $157 after my vip coupon & they did a good job with them.. shadows will most likely be doubled up on

They are real nice, i better act fast while (resale) prices are still somewhat low

Not in VA :lol: all manual down here

Still got shops like DTLR and Shoe City too. Debating if I'll want to drive 45+ minutes for one of the malls though
dear lord I forgot apps aren’t fully nationwide yet.. smh those employees still living in 2012 Backdoor life

dear lord I forgot apps aren’t fully nationwide yet.. smh those employees still living in 2012 Backdoor life
Was referring to the codes being posted, I haven't seen a single person from here post any lol. But then again I forgot you can use the code jig anyways so there's that

I'm just hoping to get as much luck as I had on the last few releases. Only L I'll really consider taking is the Wave Runners & FTL 3s :lol:

Was referring to the codes being posted, I haven't seen a single person from here post any lol. But then again I forgot you can use the code jig anyways so there's that

I'm just hoping to get as much luck as I had on the last few releases. Only L I'll really consider taking is the Wave Runners & FTL 3s :lol:
with all that running around how many bred toes did you end up with?

Yeah people
Forgot about them rlly quick but come summer into fall it’s gonna be worse. I’m sure you can pick off a desperate reseller lol
Maybe 250 range?

About 250 yea

I was waiting for one of those “stunt for the gram” dudes to post my size, they wear it once/twice and sell em for cheap...but even brand new isn’t too bad right now at 250

Laser tongues. My initial thought was the black toe tongues but I was talking with a customizer and they said the transition of the black "nike air" to white wouldn't look right. So I figured the gray text from lasers would be an easier transition to white.

Sidenote: I've literally been calling the game royals "unfrags" or "frag 2.0s" in reference to the RSBBs. I'd never call em "poverty frags" cuz the only reason frags cost so much is because of resellers inflating the prices and people were willing enough to pull that thousand dollar trigger early on. F'ckd up the game
makes sense about the tongue tag painting. i'm throwing in my black toe tongues and will keep the stock tags on for the time being. me and @solecitor are on the lookout for white-on-blue tags...not sure if they exist.

with all that running around how many bred toes did you end up with?
2. Almost had 3, but on a Tuesday I filled a raffle at like 5:00 and got a call at 8:52 (store closed at 9) and I was knocked out from work :lol: shorty said they would be making calls later in the week, but then again it was a shady vibe when I went in lol

Gold Toes I got 3, slightly less footwork all around

2. Almost had 3, but on a Tuesday I filled a raffle at like 5:00 and got a call at 8:52 (store closed at 9) and I was knocked out from work :lol: shorty said they would be making calls later in the week, but then again it was a shady vibe when I went in lol

Gold Toes I got 3, slightly less footwork all around
how many stores you had to hit up for that?

Whoever first started saying “pears” instead of pairs should be shot, repeatedly. I don’t know if some of you guys are being sarcastic or are just dumber than hell. :lol:

While we're ranting here, I'll one up you . I hate pretty much every sneaker term, besides the ones pointed out "cop, mines, I'm hype" are especially annoying. :smh:

Yes, I know I'm just a hateful old man in a young man's body. :lol:

While we're ranting here, I'll one up you . I hate pretty much every sneaker term, besides the ones pointed out "cop, mines, I'm hype" are especially annoying. :smh:

Yes, I know I'm just a hateful old man in a young man's body. :lol:
As someone with an English degree, “mines” makes me CRINGE.

One of my gripes is the overuse of the term, “overlay” in sneaker review videos.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom