Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Lol, WHAT?! You're losing on this deal, in my eyes. Unless you like the SB9's more obviously. I'd do that trade for SB8's.

Well Royals value wise is a tad lower I think. Not really a fan of 1s. People are balking at $400-450 prices for Royals, where I think if you find that SB9 in that price range you jump on top of it.

Lol, WHAT?! You're losing on this deal, in my eyes. Unless you like the SB9's more obviously. I'd do that trade for SB8's.

Well Royals value wise is a tad lower I think. Not really a fan of 1s. People are balking at $400-450 prices for Royals, where I think if you find that SB9 in that price range you jump on top of it.

A tad bit lower? Legit royals are going for $550 and up, price will continue to rise.

If you were getting the SB 8s it would be a no brainer, but the 9s don't hold that same value anymore. I saw a few DS pairs in the buy/sell thread go for $350-400 not too long ago.

It's all about preference though, if you really like the SB 9s go for it. Hell, I traded one of my pair of Royals for DS Big Bang 9s on release day so who am I to judge :lol:

A tad bit lower? Legit royals are going for $550 and up, price will continue to rise.

If you were getting the SB 8s it would be a no brainer, but the 9s don't hold that same value anymore. I saw a few DS pairs in the buy/sell thread go for $350-400 not too long ago.

It's all about preference though, if you really like the SB 9s go for it. Hell, I traded one of my pair of Royals for DS Big Bang 9s on release day so who am I to judge :lol:

Lol $550?? Hummm definitely interested. I'm a larger size though(14). Maybe that's why my thinking is skewed. But using your analysis, you are right. Lol. No brainer.

Lol $550?? Hummm definitely interested. I'm a larger size though(14). Maybe that's why my thinking is skewed. But using your analysis, you are right. Lol. No brainer.

You're right, I forgot you were a 14 :lol: ... The larger size Royals don't go for as much as 13 and below. When you factor that in I think trading them for the SB 9s is fair.

yea size 14 royals dont sell same as others

thats a fair trade when size comes into factor

It comes down to wearablility (did I just make that word up) I cant see myself wearing sb9's everyday but I can see myself wearing royals often especially if you have more than one pair I have a pretty respectable collection but always find time to wear my 1's

I was wondering if every single lid on the bred 1's has a different unique red code inprinted under the lid itself? I've stumbled upon a duplicate I fear.

edit: yep they are high quality duplicates, ******* annoyed.

Last edited:
It comes down to wearablility (did I just make that word up) I cant see myself wearing sb9's everyday but I can see myself wearing royals often especially if you have more than one pair I have a pretty respectable collection but always find time to wear my 1's

Sounds weird but I actually think if wear the Brons more. I really don't like ones. My Banneds have only been worn once! Since RD lol

You're right, I forgot you were a 14 :lol: ... The larger size Royals don't go for as much as 13 and below. When you factor that in I think trading them for the SB 9s is fair.

Yea that's exactly why I was thinking this trade value was pretty fair.

yea size 14 royals dont sell same as others

thats a fair trade when size comes into factor

Yea I'm thinking you are right. I like SB9 but it's not too terribly high on the cop list. That's why I guess I'm stalling.

Royals will re release at somepoint but who knows about the lebrons. That might be your only shot if you really want em.

i was expecting the leather to look/feel like leather

you expected that out of a $140 shoe made in china? :lol:

if you want real leather go with a high end brand.

breds are great for what they are. especially at retail if your lucky. iconic shoe and colorway.

$140/made in china/etc are invalid arguments when you take the shadows into consideration.
Honestly, the Shadows aren't very much better. People can nitpick the 2013 OG's differences, but they're all very similar when compared to the leather of Vegas/RTTG 1s and older.

Honestly, the Shadows aren't very much better. People can nitpick the 2013 OG's differences, but they're all very similar when compared to the leather of Vegas/RTTG 1s and older.
idk my dude, I was the type of kid to go to the doctors office just to read Highlights and  "spot the differences" 

Pretty big difference in terms of leather feel

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom