• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
from twitter...

i dunno how hard my mans was pullin that tongue, but imma say thats excessive force.

26354E28-6815-4FB6-999B-212B8AFBF1D9.jpeg
I'm sorry, but my what?

Last edited by a moderator:
That dude doing white tongue swap on gold toes? Could work.

I hope Jordan doesn’t release more w that black inside mid panel and the white out panel.. too much for me.

i wanted the gold top 3s and gold toes so bad but passed on both

all patent is just not comfortable

I’ll still buy the og style black patents tho

i wanted the gold top 3s and gold toes so bad but passed on both

all patent is just not comfortable

I’ll still buy the og style black patents tho
I'm hoping to score on the shadows, and just do an exchange with my gold toes. Footlocker let you return kicks, especially hype ones if your doing an even exchange or exchanging to something more expensive

So confused.. just received my Footaction order for the Game Royals I placed on release day. Opened the box today and there was these inside! I never have believed when people post stuff like this but here we are lol. I looked up the product # on my receipt which also seems to match the Game Royals.
567E76C2-89D5-4268-8F93-01AF6461CFE5.jpeg
8611549B-6F3A-4036-ACEA-F0E468EBE902.jpeg
lol wow. Same size? What are you gonna do?

Good come up ^^

For the guys who wanted to Frag out the Game Royals, it's 15% off (SPRING15) for everything but kits on www.angelusdirect.com

Just copped some more brushes and black paint.. I also could've made the blue more towards the shade of the actual Frags but that's another paint job for somebody else lol

Yeah same size. I guess because of the values not being similar at all I will just call this a win and track down some game royals near retail. I already passed on two restocks thinking I didn’t need to double up lol.
Ah damn. Yeah. Sell the bred toes and try to cop near retail a win but added effort for you. Or go to finishline after the fact and get a discount code?

So confused.. just received my Footaction order for the Game Royals I placed on release day. Opened the box today and there was these inside! I never have believed when people post stuff like this but here we are lol. I looked up the product # on my receipt which also seems to match the Game Royals.
How do you know they're real?

Ah damn. Yeah. Sell the bred toes and try to cop near retail a win but added effort for you. Or go to finishline after the fact and get a discount code?

Both sound like decent options since I already have Bred toes. I’ll probably wait a bit and see if any more restocks pop up in the near future.

#winning

Is that a serious question? Besides the fact they are obviously real just by looking at them, Footaction sent them from their warehouse I didn’t buy them from another person.
No offense man. I just ask because a similar thing happened to me, but i ordered from a 1000% everything real boutique. I'm sure yours are real. Can you check mine out since you know how to tell what's real and what's not. Everything about minds seem real, I'm just paranoid because it seems too good to be true
https://niketalk.com/threads/urgent-legit-check-2018-game-royal-jordan-1.671058/

Back
Top Bottom