Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Finally picked up a pair of sbbs and considering how crazy the prices have gotten lately I'd say I did pretty good.

I think I'm good after comparing them to all my other 1s but it never hurts to get a second opinion. Let me know guys.

20180331_125542.jpg
20180331_125607.jpg
20180331_125634.jpg
20180331_125731.jpg

Sorry for all the pics. I can post a few more if anything seems off when I get home later.

Finally picked up a pair of sbbs and considering how crazy the prices have gotten lately I'd say I did pretty good.

I think I'm good after comparing them to all my other 1s but it never hurts to get a second opinion. Let me know guys.

20180331_125542.jpg
20180331_125607.jpg
20180331_125634.jpg
20180331_125731.jpg

Sorry for all the pics. I can post a few more if anything seems off when I get home later.

If the R & D is touching than to my understanding you should be good my friend.

If the R & D is touching than to my understanding you should be good my friend.

Yea they are touching, but from what I've seen reps nowadays get that right too. It's insane actually how close some of these reps are. I compared these to my bred toes, royals, and Chicago's and everything seems good. Thanks for the input.

Are you gonna get the tongues tags fixed? Or just keepin it like that?
keepin em like this for now...i want white-on-blue and they dont exist afaik, so id hafta get a set painted for me. not really sweatin it cuz i rock my 1s with the tongues tucked anyways...just wanted to get these in the rotation already.

keepin em like this for now...i want white-on-blue and they dont exist afaik, so id hafta get a set painted for me. not really sweatin it cuz i rock my 1s with the tongues tucked anyways...just wanted to get these in the rotation already.
Black toe w the white tongue could be a good donor. Just straight swap the two ...

Black tag w royal lettering stay on the white tongue of game royals. (Kinda like the white tongue/red tag on chi’s)

Yea they are touching, but from what I've seen reps nowadays get that right too. It's insane actually how close some of these reps are. I compared these to my bred toes, royals, and Chicago's and everything seems good. Thanks for the input.
How do they feel? Like superb quality?

what's the story with the SBB's? are they limited/premium release? why is the quality on these top notch among others?

I don't want to be one of those "sbb quality" guys, but yea these blow all my other pairs out of the water, it's not even close.

Dude honestly if they were fake. They're not, btw. But if they were fake and looked and fekt that spot on, would you really be all that mad and salty about it?

what's the story with the SBB's? are they limited/premium release? why is the quality on these top notch among others?

Limited yes

Premium has been a long debate on NT, but I personally say yes

And quality is comparable to Sail 1’s if you ever held those... all IMO of course

Sail is definitely dope...
Bought em with a plan to do personal custom.
But after seeing the leather on hand, i keep em as it is classics.

Sail is definitely dope...
Bought em with a plan to do personal custom.
But after seeing the leather on hand, i keep em as it is classics.
Same. They're simple enough to go with almost anything, but still stand out.
I think some waxed laces with red aglets would be perfect on them, but never been able to find any. Might try to make some.

Back
Top Bottom