Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
While Bred Toes were pretty difficult on RD, plenty of people cooked on the Bred Toe phone jig a few days later though. NTers ate and many easily doubled up that week.

I wish I would have “cooked” :smh: as I’d imagine countless others as well. I ended getting my pair, but had to pay resell.

You didn’t just choose to buy SBBs instead of black toes?
Naw.
I paid for blacktoes from a former member on here. He never shipped. Had to do a PayPal claim.
Found the SBB recently. I would have had both. Wouldn’t have chosen.

In the process. I'm nerve-wracked tbh :lol:

8B3D1C26-57F5-4B38-A1A9-58939BB07980.jpeg

Edit: I'm gonna paint the edges of the leather but I do admit it looks nice.. reminds me of Cybers that had the slight blue tint edges lol

Edit: I'm gonna paint the edges of the leather but I do admit it looks nice.. reminds me of Cybers that had the slight blue tint edges lol
Looking good so far. I just can't rock a custom of an existing cw personally. Would be cool If you could put ur own spin on it.

Nice pics of the guys turning their Royal Blue into Frags and doing the tongue swap. I’ve always never been the one to do customs or want to do tongue swaps and I’m not knocking the ones that do but hey to each is own.

My point was, there isn’t much of a business case for Nike to release those vs producing another CW of OG 1s with those resources instead.

Oh I know lol we've had this convo before. But if Nike's plan is to release all the OG's than neutrals are coming regardless. I just can't wait til they do it but you never know lol 1s are caching on more and more.

Are the shadows releasing in preschool sizing right ?? Because my little man keeps bugging me that he wants a pair like his pops and I don’t wanna dissapoint him by having him settle for some mids lol

Looking good so far. I just can't rock a custom of an existing cw personally. Would be cool If you could put ur own spin on it.
No worries, to each its own.

This would be my first doing an existing cw actually, only other customs I've done were both from 2 years ago: a Royal cw with purple and the Game Royal cw

Looking good so far.. :smile:
Mine are prepped and masked up for later when my caffeine levels drop.. Not going with a direct 1:1, got some tweaks planned. 8)

GotSole?23 GotSole?23 That's what it shows on Finishline. I'm trying to find out what spots are getting preschool & toddlers too.

I hope the little sizes are gonna have the Nike branding I will be disappointed if they give the little ones the Jordan logo which I’m hoping they won’t and I saw that too but so far there are no leaks of the preschool and toddler sizing

Back
Top Bottom