Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I'm from the south. I can hold my own but I definitely ain't soft. What's so crazy about being modest?
It’s not modest.
If you have some kicks you wanna wear but choose not to in fear of your safety that sounds soft to me.
The chance of you getting rolled up on for something you’re wearing is so minuscule that I’m surprised it actually happened.

https://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/...-og-sl-womens-shoe/pid-12323813/pgid-12476679

E0863440-B033-4ABD-BDA3-80061A8FB2C3.jpeg

I don't think I'd ever wear heat in any of the Burroughs/hoods etc of N.Y. if I lived there. Id wear my beat up art student chucks all day everyday and save the kicks for a special occasion outta town or something. Those were off-white 1s they snatched off his feet. Forget the need to stunt, I'd be rocking all unbranded items with a few thrifted pieces. I'd blatantly keep a low a** profile.

Yo y’all think NY is a war zone? Heat gets worn everyday b :lol:

It’s not modest.
If you have some kicks you wanna wear but choose not to in fear of your safety that sounds soft to me.
The chance of you getting rolled up on for something you’re wearing is so minuscule that I’m surprised it actually happened.

Oh ok, I was about to say if you ever saw me irl I dress like that all the time. Idk I'd have to be in the city and get acclimated to my environment before I'd personally feel comfortable breaking out anything of value to me. I do it everywhere I go no matter what. Whenever I visit my family in Chicago I do the same thing cuz they all be up in the Southside. It's just a precautionary thing at first. When I moved to my first big city all I did was wear runners for like the first month and then I started rocking whatever. Most people I found out don't give a f**k.

Yo y’all think NY is a war zone? Heat gets warn everyday b :lol:

Never been lol I'm sure it's not as bad as I've seen on the news but I'm super cautious and paranoid in any new surrounding. I'd have to get acclimated to the city life of N.Y. first. Just a personal thing tbh. I don't think anything is wrong with maintaining a low profile to get used to a new surrounding. Especially for a place like N.Y. where literally anything can happen.

If using a browser, it won't let you log in. Or at least for me

Already logged in the app, just the atc problem of course

Back
Top Bottom