Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
cedar trees only help take out the moisture in the leather but dont help at all when it comes to keeping the form of the toe, i stuff mine with a couple socks to make it look like DS and it helps but doesnt get rid of them.

cedar trees only help take out the moisture in the leather but dont help at all when it comes to keeping the form of the toe, i stuff mine with a couple socks to make it look like DS and it helps but doesnt get rid of them.

Yes and no, you are right they absorb moisture but they do help shoes keep their shape.

Cedar shoe trees help keep the shape better than the cardboard inserts that come with the shoe, and they also help to keep your shoes from getting funky...

friends help me out.. i ordered a size 9 nike sb dunk J pack royal... im actually a size 8.5 TTS on j3s 4s 5s but on jordan 1s i wear size 9 because its narrow on the toe box.... did i get the right size on the nike sb dunk? or should i go tts (8.5) with that? pls pls help me thanks!

wouldnt trying on the shoes you bought be enough of an answer?
"ordered" meaning its not with me yet that is why im asking for your opinions and advice. so i can stil change the size.. the SB thread is kinda dead  though i posted there too.

Last edited:

friends help me out.. i ordered a size 9 nike sb dunk J pack royal... im actually a size 8.5 TTS on j3s 4s 5s but on jordan 1s i wear size 9 because its narrow on the toe box.... did i get the right size on the nike sb dunk? or should i go tts (8.5) with that? pls pls help me thanks!
More padding in SB's. You should be fine
jb was lazy, and was like: kids dgaf. lol
roll.gif

are the red 1's coming out this weekend limited?...it doesn't seem like too many stores around my way are getting them

passed on the ff's cause i thought the denim would be hard to match with the usual clothing i wear.

hope those metallics that were rumored make it this year though.

passed on the ff's cause i thought the denim would be hard to match with the usual clothing i wear.

hope those metallics that were rumored make it this year though.

How could it be hard to match when it is and looks like the same material of jeans ?

Back
Top Bottom