Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

@MDiggs  is this for the cancelled release this weekend?? or the rescheduled one?  Hadn't heard anything about them being that limited
Where did you see that its cancelled. Nike's twitter has been saying that nike.com is not releasing them but to check with your local JB retailers.

kixify. There were 2 legit sellers with preorders at 190 and 195, I asked the guy selling for 190 if they were guaranteed since nike.com isn't carrying them and there is little to no info on them. Instead of replying to my question he raised his price $100! Needless to say I copped the pair for 195 immediately after and already received a message from the seller saying they will ship from vegas on Sat. 

thanks man!...I just texted the seller who has them for $195...let's see how it goes

It's looking like the gym red 1s are going to be very limited. Nike.com isn't dropping them, eastbay and footlocker have no info on them. I called just about every store in my area with a JB account and no one has any info on them. I just preordered for $195 shipped and I don't think I'll see them cheaper than that.

I think people are speculating too much on the gym red pair. People also thought the Kobe 9 Influence was only an overseas release too. I'm not buying it.

End is the worse website too try famo. Crashes hard. Try crookedtounges/caliroots stuff like that. Low key traffic sites

The sneaker game is disgusting. Read this.

Look at this on eBay:

(READ DESCRIPTION) Air Jordan Royal Blue 1'S Size 10 DS

http://bit.ly/1iwbUyq

laugh.gif
at the heel tabs, those things have to be at least a square foot each.

Hmmmm. There a sneaker consignment shop with similar initials in the same town as the seller. Small town but coincidence?

Back
Top Bottom