Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
^ there's been a thread on those for a couple days now. Some ppl even did photoshop mock ups.
damn lol dont know why i always assume all 1s are in this thread and not their own 

All the info was originally posted in this thread anyway when I got the Release date, product number and color info about a month ago. You came to the right place, just extremely late

Last edited:
These lance mountain customs are pretty cool. I was waiting for someone to make a design on em

speaking of gym reds and red octobers nike should do the release just like the octobers… Think those type of online release are better/more fair anyway

nothing is fair about releasing a shoe at a random time..
it is though, everyone has a equal shot in getting the shoe. No one knows when they're releasing.. anyone with me on this one? You gotta be lucky to be on your phone right when you get that text but at least you get more of a shot then every single person who wants the shoe trying to get it at one time that they all know about.

it is though, everyone has a equal shot in getting the shoe. No one knows when they're releasing.. anyone with me on this one? You gotta be lucky to be on your phone right when you get that text but at least you get more of a shot then every single person who wants the shoe trying to get it at one time that they all know about.

First of all it's a privilege for us to be able to cop anything online. Second of all a lot of people run their scanners/bots everyday all day. So regardless it's still not fair

Give us a date and give us a shot at a shoe we really want.

Cut the ********

First of all it's a privilege for us to be able to cop anything online. Second of all a lot of people run their scanners/bots everyday all day. So regardless it's still not fair

Cut the ********

A privilege? You are making it sound like we are lucky that a company allows us to purchase their products. Where they make millions upon millions from us. And the whole system is a hassle still.

A privilege? You are making it sound like we are lucky that a company allows us to purchase their products. Where they make millions upon millions from us. And the whole system is a hassle still.

I remember when u couldn't cop from online. And skipping 2nd and 3rd period was a requirement if you wanted the next release. That's all I'm saying

ain't nothing fair about a random drop

some people can't stay glued to their phone / computer 24 hours a day

when we're talking probabilities here - people who don't work or work part-time have an advantage over people who work full-time

and even then bots gonna win anyways 
grin.gif

Cut the ********
your right, didn't know people ran bots all day everyday. & i agree 100% with the profession aspect of it

Back
Top Bottom