Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Lies. They have posted that multiple times for various dates and nothing happens. They remove that the day before on the release calendar.
That's whack of them.. this list is a serious Restock if True!

[table][tr][td] [/td][td]Wednesday, 07/23/2014[/td][td]Air Jordan Retro 4 Bred Men's Lifestyle Shoe (Black/Red/Cement) - Limit 1 Per Customer[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Wednesday, 07/23/2014[/td][td]The Air Jordan Retro 1 High OG Grade School Basketball Lifestyle Shoe (Black/Red/White) Limit 1 Per Customer[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Wednesday, 07/23/2014[/td][td]Air Jordan Retro 12 Taxi Preschool Lifestyle Shoe (White/Black/Taxi/Red)[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Wednesday, 07/23/2014[/td][td]Air Jordan Retro 4 Men’s Lifestyle Shoe (Dark Grey/Green Glow/Cement) - Limit 1 Per Customer[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Wednesday, 07/23/2014[/td][td]Kobe 9 Elite Hero Basketball Shoe (Wolf Grey/Court Purple/Sport Turquoise)[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Wednesday, 07/23/2014[/td][td]Air Jordan Retro 6 Grade School Lifestyle Shoe (Infrared/Black)[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Wednesday, 07/23/2014[/td][td]Air Jordan Retro 5 Grade School Lifestyle Shoe (White/Red/Black) Limit 1 Per Customer[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Wednesday, 07/23/2014[/td][td]AIr Jordan Retro 11 Preschool Shoe Lifestyle Shoe (Black/Gamma Blue) Limit 1 Per Customer[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Wednesday, 07/23/2014[/td][td]The Air Jordan Retro 1 High OG Grade School Lifestyle Shoe (Yellow/Royal/White)[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Wednesday, 07/23/2014[/td][td]Air Jordan Retro 4 Men’s Lifestyle Shoe (White/Black/Red/Cement Grey) - Limit 1 Per Customer[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Wednesday, 07/23/2014[/td][td]Air Jordan Retro 3 Men's Lifestyle Shoe (Black/Crimson/Purple)[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Wednesday, 07/23/2014[/td][td]Air Jordan Retro 4 Men's Lifestyle Shoe (White/Grey/Blue) - Limit 1 Per Customer[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Wednesday, 07/23/2014[/td][td]Air Jordan Retro 12 Men's Lifestyle Shoe (Black/Gamma Blue) - Limit 1 Per Customer[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Wednesday, 07/23/2014[/td][td]Air Jordan Retro 12 Taxi Grade School Lifestyle Shoe (White/Black/Taxi/Red)[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Wednesday, 07/23/2014[/td][td]Air Jordan Retro 4 Grade School Lifestyle Shoe (Grey/Green/Black) Limit 1 Per Customer[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Wednesday, 07/23/2014[/td][td]KD 6 Supreme Aunt pearl Men's Basketball Shoe (Light Arctic Pink)[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Wednesday, 07/23/2014[/td][td]Air Jordan Retro 6 Men's Lifestyle Shoe (Infrared/Black)[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Wednesday, 07/23/2014[/td][td]Air Jordan Retro 10 Men's Lifestyle Shoe (White/Black/Steel/Red) - Limit 1 Per Customer[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Wednesday, 07/23/2014[/td][td]Air Jordan Retro 12 Grade School Lifestyle Shoe (Black/Gamma Blue)[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Wednesday, 07/23/2014[/td][td]Air Jordan Retro 1 High OG Men's Lifestyle Shoe (Maize/Royal) - Limit 1 Per Customer[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Wednesday, 07/23/2014[/td][td]Air Jordan Retro 4 Infant Toddler Lifestyle Shoe (White/Black/Red/Cement Grey)[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Wednesday, 07/23/2014[/td][td]Air Jordan Retro 3 Joker Men's Lifestyle Shoe (Black/Electric Green)[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Wednesday, 07/23/2014[/td][td]Air Jordan Retro 11 Grade School Lifestyle Shoe (Black/Gamma Blue)[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Wednesday, 07/23/2014[/td][td]Kobe 8 System What The Kobe Men's Shoe (Orange/Volt/Crimson)[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Wednesday, 07/23/2014[/td][td]The Air Jordan Retro 12 Infant Toddler Lifestyle Shoe (White/Black/Taxi/Red)[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Wednesday, 07/23/2014[/td][td]The Air Jordan Retro 5 Bel Air Men’s Lifestyle Shoe (Cool Grey/Purple/Royal/Pink) -Limit 1 Per Customer[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Wednesday, 07/23/2014[/td][td]Air Jordan 1 Infant Toddler Lifestyle Shoe (White/Red/Black)[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Wednesday, 07/23/2014[/td][td]Air Jordan Retro 5 Men's Lifestyle Shoe (White/Fire Red)[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Wednesday, 07/23/2014[/td][td]Air Jordan Retro 4 Thunder Men's Lifestyle Shoe (Black/Yellow/White) - Limit 1 Per Customer[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Wednesday, 07/23/2014[/td][td]Air Jordan Retro 1 High OG Men's Lifestyle Shoe (Black/Red/White) - Limit 1 Per Customer[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Wednesday, 07/23/2014[/td][td]Air Jordan Retro 12 Taxi Men's Lifestyle Shoe (White/Black/Taxi/Red) - Limit 1 Per Customer[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Wednesday, 07/23/2014[/td][td]Air Jordan Retro 3 Men’s Lifestyle Shoe (White/Fire Red/Grey/Black)[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Wednesday, 07/23/2014[/td][td]Air Jordan Future Premium Mens Lifestyle Shoe (Black/Grey/Multi Colored)[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Wednesday, 07/23/2014[/td][td]Air Jordan Retro 6 Grade School Lifestyle Shoe (White/Infrared) One Per Customer[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Wednesday, 07/23/2014[/td][td]Air Jordan 6 Golden Moments Pack Men's Lifestyle Shoe (White/Gold) Limit 1 Per Customer[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Wednesday, 07/23/2014[/td][td]Air Jordan Retro 11 Men's Shoe Lifestyle Shoe (Black/Yellow/Blue) Limit 1 Per Customer[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Wednesday, 07/23/2014[/td][td]Air Jordan Retro 10 Grade School Lifestyle Shoe (White/Black/Steel/Red)[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Wednesday, 07/23/2014[/td][td]Air Jordan Retro 5 Grape Men’s Lifestyle Shoe (Black/Grape) - Limit 1 Per Customer[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Wednesday, 07/23/2014[/td][td]Air Jordan Retro 5 Men's Basketball Shoe (White/Royal Blue)[/td][/tr][/table]

^^^100% NOT true. SP has done this exact thing before with their calendar & nothing happens, just a crap site that can't update their release dates w/o putting up old releases :lol:.

Last edited:

no, i meant what I said

the website is going to be like 1935 Bolivia
roll.gif

Gym reds, came in today. Beautiful leather on these much better than the other OG NA releases from last/this year. I'd put these slightly below the leather quality of the Lance Mountains, the suede is really nice but not as soft the premier 1s from last year, the sock liner is also a weird material, much softer than the usual releases but not that suede-like materials of the Family forever 1s, it also has some little triangles on the sockliner. My pair is directly from Footlocker EU just fyi.

and a small comparison to the premiers from last year.

Great pictures :pimp:

The materials look on point. I'd love to see someone paint the stitching on the swoosh and midsole white though.

Great pictures :pimp:

The materials look on point. I'd love to see someone paint the stitching on the swoosh and midsole white though.

Its def odd these do not hqve a white midsole, in fact none of the 'white' is really white, its more creme colored even the swoosh is the same creme color.

mrghostmemphis mrghostmemphis I don't think he's talking about the actual mid sole but the red stiching on the mid sole and swoosh. I might have been interested if not for that contrast stitching.

ehhhh torn on waiting on these to hit stateside & just grabbing the red futures & calling it a redday

If you look at the last pic i put up the comparison to the Premiers you can clearly see the creme color. Thats straight out of the box and those premier are beater status for me, and there is still that big of a color difference in the 'white'.

the whole shoe shoulda been red, joints are another boring jordan 1 with the white swoosh and midsole
I can agree with this, I think a really high quality banned type leather on these and pure red would have been way better than the all red shines they are dropping. Any way on feet pics coming later.

Back
Top Bottom