Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I would definitely trade the lebron to get those 2 1s. But, I wouldn't even buy those lebron at retail if i could.

some dude pm'd me before asking if i wanted royals..
eek.gif
 i said hell ya for how much… he said i sold for 280 earlier today.. sketchy 
laugh.gif

It's crazy from when I got my royals a few months ago the price has already jumped! I ain't gone lie I was loosin hope till I found a dude on on eBay sellin for 500 and I was able to talk him down to 360. I'm glad I got them when I did man lol

From working at nike in the past you would be surprised some of the trash people purchase. Some just see a jordan logo and automatically think it's cool.
trust me
laugh.gif
i know

ever since Jordans got popular you got all kinds of people trying to fit in these days and buy a shoe with a jumpman just to brag

its kinda sad but hey what ever.
It's not a simple as you guys make it seem.  OG Jordan Heads make up a very small percent of the people who actually buy Jordans. 

It's true that we know the history of the shoe, we saw him play in the shoes, so we have a deeper connection with the brand. 

Anyone who caught on to the brand after MJ retired is free from those shackles. 

These hybrids are like fast food, it's unhealthy, but oh so good sometimes.

Honestly I have been in love with this style of fusion. I love the Jordan 1 silhouette and think it is the best base for the fusion shoe. 

I never liked the AF1 fusions, Spizike, or the Son of Mars, but I could tolerate the six rings and these.

So far I have collected all of them in the black/red colorway except for that 10 combo.  I couldn't do the anthracite, but thought the powder blues were palatable.

Going forward it looks like I will switch to the white/red/black colorway for the Retro '94 and Retro '86.

I didn't pay anywhere near retail for my pairs.  All were had at 50% below retail.  

These are my guilty pleasure.  Sorry
laugh.gif

Study these you guys. These might be the best fakes I've ever seen. Heck I was almost fooled if I hadn't seen the other stuff he was selling. (Sorry mods, I know no live eBay auctions. Just for educational purposes lol)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/201122158170

I'm on mobile. If anyone could grab those pictures and post here, would be greatly appreciated. Try and see if you can find the minor flaws

Last edited:
Study these you guys. These might be the best fakes I've ever seen. Heck I was almost fooled if I hadn't seen the other stuff he was selling. (Sorry mods, I know no live eBay auctions. Just for educational purposes lol)

I'm on mobile. If anyone could grab those pictures and post here, would be greatly appreciated. Try and see if you can find the minor flaws

Cant even tell its fake

Here you go:

I'm not an expert, but it appears that the wings logo on the left foot shoe is lighter and the toe box is shorter.(above)

It could be the angle, but below the right foot shoe's toe box is short and stubby .

I would guess that he is using a real pair and a fake pair for the pics on that listing?

We all know which pair the buyer will receive
roll.gif

^ thanks fam. Repped.

Yeah wings logo is off place to me. You could also tell how off the toebox is on both shoes. Stitching still not as clean. And the fact that he tore off the lacebag and there happens to be a legit one in the picture lol. The lines on the sole are a bit better but still not fixed. Probably other stuff out there too like the ankle cut but still really good fake trying to fix a lot of errors

Last edited:

Wow, really can't tell the difference except shouldn't the wings logo be pointing towards the top eyelet more? I believe that is an indicator also (correct me if I'm wrong).

Pretty sure those are legit

Just because other stuff he sells are fake doesn't mean much

If those are fake then they are 99.9% replicas and they look freakin amazing

Wow, really can't tell the difference except shouldn't the wings logo be pointing towards the top eyelet more? I believe that is an indicator also (correct me if I'm wrong).
Yeah you're right, but the wings logo is fine on these. The angles just suck 

Toe box looks weird and the swoosh has a little extra black thread. The plastic ring that holds the laces is still on the left shoe, so the laces could have fallen off...

Box is legit and the soles look ok from the other pics except for the nike logo's are different sizes, but there are real pairs that have that problem

It could just be really odd angles that make them look fake but personally I would pass 

He has Drake OVO 6 "samples" though so...
eyes.gif

Last edited:
Almost got a trade sorted with a mate for Quai 1's, got me thinkin, havnt seen them in here for ages, sleepers still?

Back
Top Bottom