Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Banneds again today. I could wear these everyday

Dope shot bro
Just realized I left my banneds & bmps off that pic ... Big *** boxes weren't around

Last edited:
Crazy how Shadows are cool now. What was happening in 2009 when the other Shadow's with a hangtag released? No one could have cared any less.

Crazy how Shadows are cool now. What was happening in 2009 when the other Shadow's with a hangtag released? No one could have cared any less.
Og nike branding, smooth leather rather than the tumbled nubuck, filled in wings logo. The quality on the 09s is superb, but the '13s are more like the ogs

Just one of those things you chalk up to the large influx of new sneaker fans that flooded in starting late '09.

Og nike branding, smooth leather rather than the tumbled nubuck, filled in wings logo. The quality on the 09s is superb, but the '13s are more like the ogs
Agreed. Before the most recent release I sold my pair for $85!!!!!! Fresh to death and I was having a hard time moving them. Other day I'm at my local consignment shop and I saw an 09' pair for $240. Incredible how the market changes drastically. And I sold my pair about a year and a half ago.

I was at my local DTLR and copped them as soon as it opened. It was cool that they were an OG colorway and were for the School Daze anniversary as well. Was obsessed with my '09's and everybody would ask me "are those Jordan 1's? Why are they so high" What a difference 5 years makes 8)

I got mine for 70 bucks and the materials are better than the Shadow's that just released. The 2009 version has buttery leather :smokin

Back
Top Bottom