• Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

yall are on banneds D like its the best thing ever, they are overpriced like crazy and for the rate they go you can get some 94s or atleast some 01s and save a lot of money.

yall are on banneds D like its the best thing ever, they are overpriced like crazy and for the rate they go you can get some 94s or atleast some 01s and save a lot of money.
I wouldn't mind 01s, but I do worry about how wearable 94s are. We are already 20 years out and I plan to keep/wear whatever I get for many more years.

I wouldn't mind 01s, but I do worry about how wearable 94s are. We are already 20 years out and I plan to keep/wear whatever I get for many more years.
dudes wear there 85s all the time, they are stitiched and glued and the midsole is always solid unless stored in a hot attic or something stupid, i would wear 94s all day everyday without worry

didnt notice how small the pics were... looked ok on mobile :lol:

Repped.. sick collection! Def takes time to get a collection together for pics. After looking at these, I think Banneds may be my next target.

bro i literally snapped the pics ,started to stack em back up & saw i left out banneds,bmp's & another pair :lol: ...also realized my pops has swiped 2 pairs of my blk/red straps i HAD :lol:

Last edited:
dudes wear there 85s all the time, they are stitiched and glued and the midsole is always solid unless stored in a hot attic or something stupid, i would wear 94s all day everyday without worry
Even the 85s are wearable. The soles on 1s are made of rubber, thwy do not crumble
Thanks guys.. No telling how any of these are stored so that still worries me a little. Ill be on the lookout for 94s and 2001s. Any big difference between the two?? If not, Ill stick with the newer of the two.

I couldn't agree more. As nice as the Banneds are, I couldn't spend more for them than a pair of 94's. There are 94's available in my size, and for significantly less money. Right now, Im content with my 2014's. Perhaps I will buy the 94's at some point in the near future.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom