Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
These seem very unnecessary to me

B50414B3-2E51-4556-BC9B-87CA9483EA28.jpeg

Necessary

since everyone loves crimsons so much lol

Now, I like these...But, with having the Crimsons and looking to add the Turbo's, I think I can let these pass. I've got too many to backtrack and obtain to add these. And you know what else...I don't think I like the Green outsole on these Neon Green joints....I believe that's the "aesthetic detractor" for me.

These seem very unnecessary to me

B50414B3-2E51-4556-BC9B-87CA9483EA28.jpeg

Talk about a "poor man's" version of a shoe >D I HATE the shiny @** Leather on these...Look at that heel panel. I'd rather pay $440 - StockX - Size 12 than have these at retail. Pass.

And as I was just fact checking that current price on NFR's, I see Reverse SBB's are $450 right now. I've now calculated my rationale on purchasing RSBB's, fa sho!

Mids are the WOAT 1s... They dilute the legacy of the OG Air Jordan 1 by making them the poor man’s Jordan 1 and being accessible to people who otherwise wouldn’t buy $160 OG 1s.
I think you missing my point what if this colorway was on the og 1 hi I could care less about the mods I'm talking about the color

Community input request: 2001 Bred I's vs 2016 Bred I's. I mean....2001's win, hands down, right?! 2016 are nice as a remaster....But the remaster is just tryin to be of the same stature as the 2001, no?

Also...2001's are still wearable, correct? Someone chime in that has 2001's, please. I'm nearing my purchase date on a pair of 01's....just want some perspective of others. Thanks team! (Yes, I'm at work....It is affecting my verbiage and writing structure :lol:)

Community input request: 2001 Bred I's vs 2016 Bred I's. I mean....2001's win, hands down, right?! 2016 are nice as a remaster....But the remaster is just tryin to be of the same stature as the 2001, no?

Also...2001's are still wearable, correct? Someone chime in that has 2001's, please. I'm nearing my purchase date on a pair of 01's....just want some perspective of others. Thanks team! (Yes, I'm at work....It is affecting my verbiage and writing structure :lol:)

I have ‘01 Royals. I had ‘16 Breds. 01’s are extremely uncomfortable and a hair shorter than remasters. The leather on the ‘01’s are sorta stiff/thin (except for the well padded heel) (good quality) and the swoosh is nubuck. Despite being a darker shade of red ‘16’ were good quality. It’s really going to boil down to personal preference/price and wearability vs nostalgia

Last edited:
Were they canceled because they didn’t pass inspection?

Shipped and received, sat at authentication since last Thursday..

Email response “an issue occurred with the seller”

Order cancellation “item did not pass verification”

Follow up email “seller sent incorrect item”

Back
Top Bottom