Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

so since these flyknit kobe 9 ids are coming back the black toes go back on the market
laugh.gif
lol I did the same thing. Got $310 for mine so it covered the cost easily

Like I posted a couple pages back, copped highlight reels for around 30. Couldn't wait to do a tongue swap with one of my ds black toes I got from the outlet. Shoe repair shop did a really good job. They charged me $15. I could've had my wife do it but I rather put them in the hands of professionals Lol. IMO they look really clean with the black tongue as oppose to the white. I would rock em with the red laces like Mike did but I prefer black. Can't wait to wear em :smokin

Like I posted a couple pages back, copped highlight reels for around 30. Couldn't wait to do a tongue swap with one of my ds black toes I got from the outlet. Shoe repair shop did a really good job. They charged me $15. I could've had my wife do it but I rather put them in the hands of professionals Lol. IMO they look really clean with the black tongue as oppose to the white. I would rock em with the red laces like Mike did but I prefer black. Can't wait to wear em
smokin.gif
Oh look, a size 11. Just my size. 

Like I posted a couple pages back, copped highlight reels for around 30. Couldn't wait to do a tongue swap with one of my ds black toes I got from the outlet. Shoe repair shop did a really good job. They charged me $15. I could've had my wife do it but I rather put them in the hands of professionals Lol. IMO they look really clean with the black tongue as oppose to the white. I would rock em with the red laces like Mike did but I prefer black. Can't wait to wear em
smokin.gif
  Never really been a fan of the black toes but 
eek.gif

I'd ROCK the tongue swapped version, nice job.

Like I posted a couple pages back, copped highlight reels for around 30. Couldn't wait to do a tongue swap with one of my ds black toes I got from the outlet. Shoe repair shop did a really good job. They charged me $15. I could've had my wife do it but I rather put them in the hands of professionals Lol. IMO they look really clean with the black tongue as oppose to the white. I would rock em with the red laces like Mike did but I prefer black. Can't wait to wear em :smokin

yea those are super dope! :smokin i need to get this done myself...

Nice. Ive seen several people do the tongue swap. Looks really good. Id like to see pics with red laces [emoji]128521[/emoji]

Who paid $300+ for blacktoes when they are all over ebay for $50 or more cheaper :lol:

no ide why they didnt make em with the black tongue. makes me not even want them because of the white tongue :x SMH

thats what I'm saying, haven't seen a pair on ebay go for over 250
sick.gif
 ill tell ya what it makes me wanna do, cop some highlight reels and tongue swap em.

Resident experts, what does a DS pair of 2001 pair Bred 1s go for roughly? I'm getting pics to post later in the LC section, but I wanted a poll of knowledgeable peers before I "over trading" for a pair. I'm ok with fair, just not getting railed; however, a better deal for me is always favorable lol. Many thanks in advance.

Resident experts, what does a DS pair of 2001 pair Bred 1s go for roughly? I'm getting pics to post later in the LC section, but I wanted a poll of knowledgeable peers before I "over trading" for a pair. I'm ok with fair, just not getting railed; however, a better deal for me is always favorable lol. Many thanks in advance.
i would say no more then 5… seen a lot of pairs for $450

Who paid $300+ for blacktoes when they are all over ebay for $50 or more cheaper
laugh.gif

no ide why they didnt make em with the black tongue. makes me not even want them because of the white tongue
sick.gif
SMH
My bad it was actually $320!

I put them on ebay BIN $300+20 shipping figuring someone would lowball me like always or offer $250 ish and someone bought them...after fees still got about $270, so I ain't complaining

Last edited:
Can Somone help me with a legit check on a ds pair of 2001 royals I jus bought them an only have so long to get a hold of the person if they are fake can someone knowledgable help me

Back
Top Bottom