• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

size 12 royal in the classifieds..
Wish they were 12.5 
mean.gif

Almost got a 2nd pair of breds a couple of days ago when someone wanted to trade his pair + cash for my 2013 DB3's. Was talking to him back & forth for a cool minute but then things went downhill after I suggested how much cash should be added & he said he wasn't looking to add that much. I then asked how much he had in mind & he never wrote back 
mean.gif
. Hate when people do that, like at least have the decency to finish the conversation & see if we can come to an agreement because I actually was willing to go down significantly in my cash asking price.
Those are the worst looking 1s I have seen in a long time. The Jordan 1 Phats look much better than that rubbish. I would not pay $20 for it.

1's I've been wearing quite a bit lately. Top 5. In no particular order. Black tongues on deck haha. Had to swap the black toes with the white tongue out
smokin.gif
Don't need much more than that. Nice rotation
pimp.gif
  Mine has been about the same but with less Black/Golds and more Lance Mountain Blacks. Hopefully I bust out the Black/Golds one more time before summer is over.

Back
Top Bottom