Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Unions are cool. I wouldn’t pay more than $250 on for them. OG BT and Storm blue are better imo. The BT Union actually reminds me of the leg warmers dancer/ jazzercise chicks used to wear back in the day. Now I can’t I see that :lol:

Unions are cool. I wouldn’t pay more than $250 on for them. OG BT and Storm blue are better imo. The BT Union actually reminds me of the leg warmers dancer/ jazzercise chicks used to wear back in the day. Now I can’t I see that :lol:

Unpopular opinion, the OG Storm Blues are not better than the Unions and the Union BTs are giving the OGs a run for their money.

Unpopular opinion, the OG Storm Blues are not better than the Unions and the Union BTs are giving the OGs a run for their money.

I respect that opinion. I see Alealis in your avi and already know we most likely won’t agree on what looks better than what :lol: we’re all here to talk shoes. I definitely see the appeal and said I’d pay $250 for them (I paid $400 for OG BTs) I just prefer OG to O/G :nthat:

20190321_173324.jpg

Crazy that some people cannot accept the fact that people actually love the unions. I get that some people don't like them , but to go out of your way to talk trash about them is laughable.
Someone can say they like somethin, someone can say they dont

Joints is more cheeks than Maurice

Shame they used the jumpman tongue, but I have a pair of beat to hell royal lows that may end life as a donor.
20190322_113049.jpg

Man i need them joints.. How hard are these going to be to get? The SB collabs only be in certain stores right??

Back
Top Bottom