Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Thats a flex??
its ok.gif

You’re clearly telling us your kid is going to an Ivy League school...

Anyone have a 5/17/17 manufacturing date on their Lemon Lime Gatorade 1? Trying to legit check my pair and it seems most that I’ve seen have a 7/5/17 manufacturing date. I bought mine from stadium goods and it also did not come with a towel. Thoughts on these? I appreciate the feedback.

upload_2019-4-18_18-15-6.jpeg

upload_2019-4-18_18-16-17.jpeg

upload_2019-4-18_18-16-34.jpeg

My purples came direct from Nike and didn't have the towel. Luckily my oranges did.

This site’s existence is predicated on sharing knowledge with likeminded individuals sharing a common interest in footwear. The inevitable postulating of weighted opinions, either biased or not, leads to maffick or wassail.

Weird flex but ok. Do you, NT

LMAO yall really going at him for a "weird flex"

his flex is weird but yall some damb weirdos.

no wonder yall think SBB is good leather

Yeah, because they have this thing called Yelp and the General section.

Yeah, because they have this thing called Yelp and the General section.
Yeah, because people have never gone off topic in here before right? yall dudes was talking about stupid AJI mids for a good two weeks and no one batted an eye. I'd rather see one post on food recommendation requests then ongoing derp glitter halp and why is SBB da bessssss tomfoolery.

In Princeton, I keep going back to the Bent Spoon for ice cream. Still haven’t made it to Halo. Take a look at Agricola for dinner and maybe Conte’s.

Bent spoon is good too. I used to love Nina's before they left princeton. The ice cream and waffles was on point.

Nice! I thought I was the only one who thought SBB leather isn't anything to call home about.
it's because most cats in here dont know what leather quality is and have a narroow minded experience on it aka only nikes (or sneakers in general).

it's because most cats in here dont know what leather quality is and have a narroow minded experience on it aka only nikes (or sneakers in general).
but this is niketalk not leathertalk...if people wanna compare SBBs to other jordan 1 releases, let em live.

Yeah, because people have never gone off topic in here before right? yall dudes was talking about stupid AJI mids for a good two weeks and no one batted an eye. I'd rather see one post on food recommendation requests then ongoing derp glitter halp and why is SBB da bessssss tomfoolery.

No, people have complained. That's why there's a mid thread.

And both of those are on topic and belong in this thread.

Just like you seem to want people to talk about what you want them to, people come in these sections for talk about sneakers.

No, people have complained. That's why there's a mid thread.

And both of those are on topic and belong in this thread.

Just like you seem to want people to talk about what you want them to, people come in these sections for talk about sneakers.
u keep that same energy when people go off topic each time then. it occurs all the time.

dude asked for spot recommendations, not "my kid is smarter than yours" post. Yall reaching far today lol. Casper is old af (lol) to be worrying about a weird flex. He probably mentioned the schools so you get a general idea of what area he's going to be in so you can recommend based on that. Most dudes that I see asking for recommendations for NY gets suggestions for spots in the city meanwhile they stay damn near upstate which doesn't help anyway. As for yelp and all that, its not really all that useful because a ton of tourist rate a lot of the NYC spots as "GO TO" but in reality, they kinda suck which makes it overrated. You need locals to give recommendations and most locals aren't on yelp critiquing or raving about a half michelin star restaurants' napkin folding style.

u keep that same energy when people go off topic each time then. it occurs all the time.

Ironic since you sound like the angry one. Still complaining about mids.

I don't care either way. I pop in and out.

I don't care about mids or glitter, but I surely don't come in this thread for food talk unless it's pizza.

Ironic since you sound like the angry one. Still complaining about mids.

I don't care either way. I pop in and out.

I don't care about mids or glitter, but I surely don't come in this thread for food talk unless it's pizza.
ur a funny style guy. no one is mad. but i see you pop in and out and are commenting as if you know what occurs in here daily. weird flex, but ok.

sausage>pepperoni.

Back
Top Bottom