• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
288734B6-9474-4ABB-BA2F-6CF115385EFB.jpeg

So what you are saying 2013 is m.Bison from sfiv and 2016 is m.Bison from sfv. 2001 is m.bison from snk vs capcom.

Lol love that analogy I’m actually a shoto style kind of a guy but because all the shotos sucked in sfv had to switch to bison.

You're looking at leather quality, many of us are looking at color and tumbled leather. And 2001's have a nubuck swoosh and they aren't a high. So when you look at the 3, the 2013's are more accurate to OG's.

Since SBB's everyone thinks they're some sort of leather expert like 2016's are some amazing leather, they're not.

Please share your thoughts on better leather then 2016’s there not many choices

01, 13, 16. I definitely prefer the 16 because it's the closest and has a nice slimmer profile Also a detail that's on the 85 that's also on the remasters is that back tab, its thin and not wide like all other releases after the 94 and before the frag.

20190427_083915.jpg

They're all high, yall really gotta stop calling 01's mids unless you can side by side them.

Repped

Please share your thoughts on better leather then 2016’s there not many choices

Shoes not made from Nike or JB

and I think of tumbled leather Jordans the same way I think about those panda black and whites, they aren't OG, because OG's didn't come with pony hair just like OG's didn't come with tumbled leather.

So royals and black and reds from 2016 are like SBB to me, non OG.

Shoes not made from Nike or JB

and I think of tumbled leather Jordans the same way I think about those panda black and whites, they aren't OG, because OG's didn't come with pony hair just like OG's didn't come with tumbled leather.

So royals and black and reds from 2016 are like SBB to me, non OG.

I agree with you on the pandas however there’s like a million factors that we the consumer would never get again in the form of OG ( leather merchant Mold Etc) . I have no problem give Nike props when they do something right and I’m by no stretch of the imagination a corporate guy. When they at least attempt to give us what we want and not throw crap on a shoe and call it retro they will always have at least one customer (me).

Wheee do you guys live where theatres are empty for end game showings? I can’t find anywhere close by where it’s not sold out

My final project for my advertising degree was for Keebler. I was so sick of hearing the word Keebler by the time we got to work on it that I did a campaign where one of the elves screwed up in the kitchen and the Keebler Tree exploded into pieces, sending fragments of their recipes out into the stores for kids to collect and put together to send in for Keebler tshirts and bs trinkets as a token appreciation from the remaining elves for returning their recipes to them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom