Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Do you remember trying to break in non tumbled 1’s? Almost like putting your feet though a torture chamber ( outside Lance Mountains).
Non-tumbled, no torture chamber here
20181122_153914.jpg

Put that Piff down then give me a honest Opinion .

Sober here and my metallic navy's have felt amazing since day 1. I'm a wide foot having, over pronating, flat foot dude and I didn't feel any discomfort. I think you must have only bought the tumbles of the remasters and the flat leathers before the remaster program with that old mold. The 13's kilt my pinky's on average after normal wear after a few weeks due to shape and some of the materials were tough and required heavy break in time. Others never even broke in. The pairs before 13' sans-chi were the worst in material aside from rttg, banned, and 09 shadow and 1 or 2 others.

They wasn’t hard as concrete either a really hate that this fad has caught on around here. The tumbled gives it a ages vintage look as well. Some people will never be satisfied. Do you remember trying to break in non tumbled 1’s? Almost like putting your feet though a torture chamber ( outside Lance Mountains).

This may be the dumbest thing ever written on here

Sober here and my metallic navy's have felt amazing since day 1. I'm a wide foot having, over pronating, flat foot dude and I didn't feel any discomfort. I think you must have only bought the tumbles of the remasters and the flat leathers before the remaster program with that old mold. The 13's kilt my pinky's on average after normal wear after a few weeks due to shape and some of the materials were tough and required heavy break in time. Others never even broke in. The pairs before 13' sans-chi were the worst in material aside from rttg, banned, and 09 shadow and 1 or 2 others.

I had the 13's and the and the 2001's the 2001's were years ahead of the 13's. I have a narrow foot and the 13's still took a lifetime commitment to wear for more then 2 hr's. anything after 2001's I bought strictly for nostalgia reasons because that's all Nike would put out. I still Stand behind my original statement about the Lance Mountains being the best Quality during that time frame and that came from the SB side of the house not JB.

I will say this though, as far as remastered 1s go, nothing can match the SBB's in terms of all around feel to the touch. Like that texture and softness has only been matched to the sail panels on the 2.0 but nothing else matches them. Not saying they're better or the best quality but I own a lot of the remasters and they just dont have that same feeling when I touch them. I dont have unions or Nigels or NFR and I've heard good about them but I still think the SBB 1.0 was a super special shoe. As I've worn the pair more and even danced in them a few times all night(and I really cut a rug, I dont just get twerked on) the black leather parts have softened up perfectly and they've never killed my feet. None of the remasters have aside from pine greens and that's because they altered the shape on those, many wouldn't notice unless they have a wider foot but those were made slightly narrower.

Can someone bring me up to speed with whats going on with J1 Hi pale Ivory
AH7389-101 ??

I dont see em anywhere on the drop calenders.
As always reps at Ndc/snkrs are good for nothing when it comes to obtaining info.

Hoping 1 of y'all know something ..
Thx in advance ..

Can someone explain the black/gold pairs that have released the past few years please?

So Nike did a what-the themed 1 of sorts based royals-chi-BReds known as top3 in late 2016.. It was surprisingly popular as a retro+ colorway. The following year complexCon (2nd year) is pushing for ‘exclusive’ drops - jordan releases a patent leather black and gold 1 with top3 colorblocking as it’s exclusive for the fall event. At the top of 2018 JB releases a follow up to the gold top3 associated with sneakerCon with a slightly different colorblocking - instead of a mismatched medial/external panel and toebox on each shoe the medial matched and toebox was consistent on each shoe - aka goldtoes.

Goldtoes is used as a general term for both eventhough the pairs are distinctly different with different style codes. This summer JB will revisit goldtoes with a women’s release...not sure if it will just be a goldtoes retro in a narrow size band or something closer to the gold top3 release.

Top3
F1BB6E4F-EB3E-4022-B79B-57C5D5AE47D6.jpeg

Goldtoes
F1D3349D-5CA9-4089-9CF8-DBF36640C3EE.jpeg

So Nike did a what-the themed 1 of sorts based royals-chi-BReds known as top3 in late 2016.. It was surprisingly popular as a retro+ colorway. The following year complexCon (2nd year) is pushing for ‘exclusive’ drops - jordan releases a patent leather black and gold 1 with top3 colorblocking as it’s exclusive for the fall event. At the top of 2018 JB releases a follow up to the gold top3 associated with sneakerCon with a slightly different colorblocking - instead of a mismatched medial/external panel and toebox on each shoe the medial matched and toebox was consistent on each shoe - aka goldtoes.

Goldtoes is used as a general term for both eventhough the pairs are distinctly different with different style codes. This summer JB will revisit goldtoes with a women’s release...not sure if it will just be a goldtoes retro in a narrow size band or something closer to the gold top3 release.

Top3

Goldtoes

These, the DSM, and the Patent Black/Golds are the only patent 1s I'll ever consider copping.

Top3

Goldtoes
this was what they are rumored to look like

Air-Jordan-1-Womens-Gold-Toe-2019-Release-Date.jpg

Back
Top Bottom