Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
DE70DCC8-2AAC-4293-A992-E2207378D6FE.jpeg
Extending mileage with laces and zoom air insoles

I'll never understand how people dont like these.

Front doors
20190502_114954.jpg

Back doors
20190502_114508.jpg

Back seat
20180723_215108.jpg

Guts Inside
20180723_215345.jpg

Whole car
20180723_215235.png

Man, reminds me of growing up in the south. Used to see these and dudes with the racing jackets and the rubber bands on the bottom of their pants to show the shoe and prevent the blue dye from jeans recovering them.

So it looks like these Women’s Satin Blk Toes are just the usual Blk Toe w/ White Tongue, but with the satin/nylon looking material just on the back red panel, a black metal wings logo, and the liner also looks satin. The rest of the construction looks like leather an rubber as usual. I wasn’t checking for these anyways, but another pass IMO. First pic is a comparison between these and the regular Blk Toes.
23EC7D07-7BEA-4EEE-A7EC-5E0B98CFC3C5.jpeg
C66A6ABA-D57D-4C58-B79C-8912A32166DA.jpeg
E11CADEF-39E5-4D27-92D7-20B0724F26C8.jpeg
92CAA4B6-56D3-4481-AFFB-6303110CC2BF.jpeg
89CD1B25-2D02-46DE-9626-AB138FD07989.jpeg
These are ok but just so unnecessary. More annoying than anything.

DE70DCC8-2AAC-4293-A992-E2207378D6FE.jpeg
Extending mileage with laces and zoom air insoles
Dude these look so good here. Making me want to bust mine out.

It's pretty mind blowing stuff to understand, follow me here... One person's taste in things can be different from the next person. Crazy right?

Yeah that is a crazy concept when it comes to something as classic and timeless in design and color.

The black leather (unfortunately) looks similar to the Crimson Tints, meaning it looks soft but also not visually pleasing.

I'm in either way.

nah I think the new black toes black leather looks very different from the Crimson Tints black leather

It's pretty mind blowing stuff to understand, follow me here... One person's taste in things can be different from the next person. Crazy right?

Ah, you must be one of them idk and idc. I just think its crazy how someone doesnt like a clean and simple white and navy shoe. To me, that's like not digging all white or all black air forces or a pair of black chucks. Those are staples to anyone's collection imo.

Ah, you must be one of them idk and idc. I just think its crazy how someone doesnt like a clean and simple white and navy shoe. To me, that's like not digging all white or all black air forces or a pair of black chucks. Those are staples to anyone's collection imo.
I hate all white and all black forces with a passion. Reminds me of grade school and those were the only shoes my mom's would get me. Idc, idc, hate them.

I hate all white and all black forces with a passion. Reminds me of grade school and those were the only shoes my mom's would get me. Idc, idc, hate them.

This is kind of sad-at least you have better shoes now and (hopefully) don’t have to rely on your mom buying them for you.

Also, the privilege though lol my parents literally always got me payless until the first 100 bucks I got gifted from my uncle, I went and bought a pair of black chucks. I was like 12 or 13 and that's when I never went back, any shoe I'd get I'd buy on my own by doing yardwork at home and around the neighborhood.

Im big fan of the AF1 and 1s in this colorblocking are too similar for me. By the same token when an AF1 is colorblocked like a Jordan 1 I find them just as unnecessary.

I can understand that I'm not an af1 guy, I find 1s so much more comfortable and appealing on average. But that's me lol

anyone pls chime in. how's the red on the 2016 Bred version? is it deep/vibrant red or is a bit more subdued/dull? trying to cop a pair from a local seller

anyone pls chime in. how's the red on the 2016 Bred version? is it deep/vibrant red or is a bit more subdued/dull? trying to cop a pair from a local seller
Depends on the lighting. In a room or not well-lit area, it is a bit of a deep dark red, but in sunlight I think the red is very vibrant and beautiful.

I prefer the 2016 red over the 2013 pairs, but that is my opinion.

Depends on the lighting. In a room or not well-lit area, it is a bit of a deep dark red, but in sunlight I think the red is very vibrant and beautiful.

I prefer the 2016 red over the 2013 pairs, but that is my opinion.
yeah, he sent me a pic from a window light. ill post some pics later.

thanks chief.

I can understand that I'm not an af1 guy, I find 1s so much more comfortable and appealing on average. But that's me lol
Different shoes appeal to me for different reasons and a Jordan 1 with an AF1 colorblocking just doesn't do it for me. ETA never had an all white AF1 ever :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom