Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
what would you do? Sell a worn 3-4x Black Red '13 pair and bust out the '16's or keep the '13s and sell the DS '16 pair?

As far as the 13’s go when the 16’s came out I forgot all about them only thing I use my 13’s for is to ride dirt bikes and quads in.Goodness sake the leather on them is hard enough to protect your feet for those activity’s . Go ahead and wear them 16’s you will love every minute of them.

Stop talking about 13s and 16. Go make a 13 and 16s thread.
Not here
This is strictly 1s topic

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-05-04-18-21-52.png
    Screenshot_2019-05-04-18-21-52.png
    533.4 KB · Views: 71
Stop talking about 13s and 16. Go make a 13 and 16s thread.
Not here
This is strictly 1s topic

As you proceed to post TS1 related info when there is a Dedicated TS1 thread... can’t make any of this **** up...

Lol it’s smooooth leather that’s what the OG police like so JB just giving you what ya want lol 8)

Nah we want remaster OG High and smooth nicer leather. Yo, I get the hate for 2013-2014 run but the remastered 1s are fantastic for the most part, whether flat or tumbled. What's your beef?

Nah we want remaster OG High and smooth nicer leather. Yo, I get the hate for 2013-2014 run but the remastered 1s are fantastic for the most part, whether flat or tumbled. What's your beef?

No beef been vegetarian since 2014. Yes I know how great 1’s are it’s the only thing JB I buy. Don’t get all grouchy I will be honest with you I saw that crappy mid and took the perfectly good opportunity to troll that’s all. I do hate the 2013’s with a passion though no hate just so much potential that would have made that shoe so much better.

No beef been vegetarian since 2014. Yes I know how great 1’s are it’s the only thing JB I buy. Don’t get all grouchy I will be honest with you I saw that crappy mid and took the perfectly good opportunity to troll that’s all. I do hate the 2013’s with a passion though no hate just so much potential that would have made that shoe so much better.

Not grouchy well I an about that sh*tty mid. I'm a huge metallic 1 lover and been wanting the remaster then they pull out this mid crap. Def left a bad taste in my mouth.

Not grouchy well I an about that sh*tty mid. I'm a huge metallic 1 lover and been wanting the remaster then they pull out this mid crap. Def left a bad taste in my mouth.

I most definitely feel you the Black toe is the beginning and the end of the conversation for me hopefully Nike will give us a black toe with a black tongue before I retire .

Last edited:
I most definitely feel you the Black toe is the beginning and the end of the conversation for me hopefully Nike will give us a black toe with a black tongue he before I retire .
Part of the reason I’m in no hurry to grab another pair. In essence they’re NOT the black toes.....

Back
Top Bottom