• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Not sure if I need 2 purple sneakers, not my choice of color :nthat:
Is it me or do the LA to Chicago fit small?
So funny: I immediately compared them with my court purples and had the same reaction, then I tried them on and had the same reaction! I think they fit smell but not enough to warrant sizing down.

So...just randomly wondering...
I've never returned a worn pair of sneakers to nike but don't they allow you to "try" out a shoe and still return them?
Does that mean they're going to accept returns on bones with some of the paint removed?

Picked up my pairs at FA BK NYC but they didn't let me use rewards SMH. I have a 09' to 19' comparison for you guys as well.
IMAG0751.jpg
IMAG0752.jpg
IMAG0754.jpg
IMAG0755.jpg
IMAG0756.jpg
IMAG0757.jpg

So...just randomly wondering...
I've never returned a worn pair of sneakers to nike but don't they allow you to "try" out a shoe and still return them?
Does that mean they're going to accept returns on bones with some of the paint removed?

Nah.... yes they will accept try-ons but fairly certain if you strip these down they ain’t taking ish back. Nike takes on thier product bought through them directly and they tend to give store credit.

Nah.... yes they will accept try-ons but fairly certain if you strip these down they ain’t taking ish back. Nike takes on thier product bought through them directly and they tend to give store credit.

Lol, yeah makes sense. I was thinking there might be some who try to strip down their bones then end up not liking how it looks :lol:

Damn man that’s evil asf.. I recall I posted my order# in here not even thinking someone would stoop that low.. fellow NTer hip me to game on what people can do to screw you over :smh: Thank goodness this community isn’t that evil & disrespectful. tbh bro if I had an extra or was even able to scoop and extra I would have had no problem helping you out man.. plus you my size... good luck bro

Lakers look nice in person, but I prefer the Paris/NYC pair. The storytelling was a bit weak, but I’m a sucker for anything that involves my two favorite cities, and I find the colorway more versatile than the purple/Chicago red pair, at least in its original state. The Paris/NYC pair is the best AJ1 To me since the Unions, and, yes, I prefer them over the TS1s.
3C8A3512-22C5-4D26-804E-14271ADEF787.jpeg

Lakers look nice in person, but I prefer the Paris/NYC pair. The storytelling was a bit weak, but I’m a sucker for anything that involves my two favorite cities, and I find the colorway more versatile than the purple/Chicago red pair, at least in its original state. The Paris/NYC pair is the best AJ1 To me since the Unions, and, yes, I prefer them over the TS1s.
3C8A3512-22C5-4D26-804E-14271ADEF787.jpeg

All this!

Back
Top Bottom