• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
SBB 3.0 :emoji_eyes::emoji_eyes:
613991E0-643D-4E17-96B7-F76F025A084F.png

TF is that? Lol

So here it is I wake up this beautiful Tuesday morning to this SBB 3.0 travesty. THESE. ARE. NOT. THE. MOVE. This Jordan 1 savings account plan is clearly still in effect. Thanks for more dinero saved JB! This pun is totally intended, but they would’ve shattered the backboard it was such a slam dunk had they just followed the damn mock-ups!

Still need to grab the 2.0. 3.0 doesn’t even exist in my eyes, and I ain’t paying $900 for the 1.0. They’re not THAT great.

So here it is I wake up this beautiful Tuesday morning to this SBB 3.0 travesty. THESE. ARE. NOT. THE. MOVE. This Jordan 1 savings account plan is clearly still in effect. Thanks for more dinero saved JB! This pun is totally intended, but they would’ve shattered the backboard it was such a slam dunk had they just followed the damn mock-ups!

Save money on 1s, spend it on all the other fire Nike is dropping :lol:. They take your money regardless.

Although, I have to say 1s are their best shoe at the moment. Nothing else really compares. Between the junk is a lot of greats as well.

red/white are the only good ones.

Jordan needs to hire some new people because these colorways are just ruining these shoes.

:smh:
tru just off the repetition in palates and colorways like with the shattered backboards where they have like 5 versions of the same colorway which is great for the consumer but regardless is watering down the culture

Damn, definitely took the wind out of my sails. I was really looking forward to these later this year. Can't believe they fu*ked it up. Jordan brand will probably find a way to fu*k up the Chicagos and Breds when they re-release. They'll probably throw some cow hair on them or some sh*t!

Back
Top Bottom